Key Factors of Sustainability for Smartphones Based on Taiwanese Consumers’ Perceived Values
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jose Ramon Saura & Ana Reyes-Menendez & Cesar Alvarez-Alonso, 2018. "Do Online Comments Affect Environmental Management? Identifying Factors Related to Environmental Management and Sustainability of Hotels," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(9), pages 1-20, August.
- Balderjahn, Ingo, 1988. "Personality variables and environmental attitudes as predictors of ecologically responsible consumption patterns," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 51-56, August.
- Henry Kaiser, 1958. "The varimax criterion for analytic rotation in factor analysis," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 23(3), pages 187-200, September.
- Ralston, Roy W., 2003. "The effects of customer service, branding, and price on the perceived value of local telephone service," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 56(3), pages 201-213, March.
- Char-lee Moyle & Brent Moyle & Lisa Ruhanen & Alexandra Bec & Betty Weiler, 2018. "Business Sustainability: How Does Tourism Compare?," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(4), pages 1-15, March.
- Paco, Arminda & Raposo, Mario, 2010. "Green Consumer Market Segmentation: Empirical Findings from Portugal," Apas Papers 203, Academic Public Administration Studies Archive - APAS.
- Roberts, James A., 1996. "Green Consumers in the 1990s: Profile and Implications for Advertising," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 217-231, July.
- Sheth, Jagdish N. & Newman, Bruce I. & Gross, Barbara L., 1991. "Why we buy what we buy: A theory of consumption values," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 159-170, March.
- Diamantopoulos, Adamantios & Schlegelmilch, Bodo B. & Sinkovics, Rudolf R. & Bohlen, Greg M., 2003. "Can socio-demographics still play a role in profiling green consumers? A review of the evidence and an empirical investigation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 56(6), pages 465-480, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Teen-Hang Meen & Charles Tijus & Jui-Che Tu, 2019. "Selected Papers from the Eurasian Conference on Educational Innovation 2019," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(23), pages 1-1, December.
- David Baeza Moyano & Yolanda Sola & Roberto Alonso González-Lezcano, 2020. "Blue-Light Levels Emitted from Portable Electronic Devices Compared to Sunlight," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(16), pages 1-9, August.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Michelle Bonera & Elisabetta Corvi & Anna Paola Codini & Ruijing Ma, 2017. "Does Nationality Matter in Eco-Behaviour?," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(10), pages 1-17, September.
- Gonçalves, Helena Martins & Lourenço, Tiago Ferreira & Silva, Graça Miranda, 2016. "Green buying behavior and the theory of consumption values: A fuzzy-set approach," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(4), pages 1484-1491.
- Kalamas, Maria & Cleveland, Mark & Laroche, Michel, 2014. "Pro-environmental behaviors for thee but not for me: Green giants, green Gods, and external environmental locus of control," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 12-22.
- Emel Yarimoglu & Gul Binboga, 2019. "Understanding sustainable consumption in an emerging country: The antecedents and consequences of the ecologically conscious consumer behavior model," Business Strategy and the Environment, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 28(4), pages 642-651, May.
- J. K. Eastman & P. Modi & S. Gordon-Wilson, 2020. "The Impact of Future Time Perspective and Personality on the Sustainable Behaviours of Seniors," Journal of Consumer Policy, Springer, vol. 43(2), pages 275-294, June.
- Micael-Lee Johnstone & Lay Tan, 2015. "Exploring the Gap Between Consumers’ Green Rhetoric and Purchasing Behaviour," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 132(2), pages 311-328, December.
- Irene C. Kamenidou & Spyridon A. Mamalis & Stavros Pavlidis & Evangelia-Zoi G. Bara, 2019. "Segmenting the Generation Z Cohort University Students Based on Sustainable Food Consumption Behavior: A Preliminary Study," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(3), pages 1-22, February.
- Erifili Papista & Athanasios Krystallis, 2013. "Investigating the Types of Value and Cost of Green Brands: Proposition of a Conceptual Framework," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 115(1), pages 75-92, June.
- Donthu, Naveen & Kumar, Satish & Pattnaik, Debidutta, 2020. "Forty-five years of Journal of Business Research: A bibliometric analysis," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 109(C), pages 1-14.
- Gleim, Mark R. & Smith, Jeffery S. & Andrews, Demetra & Cronin, J. Joseph, 2013. "Against the Green: A Multi-method Examination of the Barriers to Green Consumption," Journal of Retailing, Elsevier, vol. 89(1), pages 44-61.
- Zou, Lili Wenli & Chan, Ricky Y.K., 2019. "Why and when do consumers perform green behaviors? An examination of regulatory focus and ethical ideology," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 113-127.
- Carmen Berné-Manero & Marta Pedraja-Iglesias & Pilar Ramo-Sáez, 2017. "Socially responsible markets involved in the consumer-organization identification process," International Review on Public and Nonprofit Marketing, Springer;International Association of Public and Non-Profit Marketing, vol. 14(2), pages 179-196, June.
- Luo, Wen & Mineo, Keito & Matsushita, Koji & Kanzaki, Mamoru, 2018. "Consumer willingness to pay for modern wooden structures: A comparison between China and Japan," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 91(C), pages 84-93.
- Johan Jansson, 2011. "Consumer eco‐innovation adoption: assessing attitudinal factors and perceived product characteristics," Business Strategy and the Environment, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 20(3), pages 192-210, March.
- Balderjahn, Ingo & Peyer, Mathias & Seegebarth, Barbara & Wiedmann, Klaus-Peter & Weber, Anja, 2018. "The many faces of sustainability-conscious consumers: A category-independent typology," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 91(C), pages 83-93.
- Lucyna Witek & Wiesława Kuźniar, 2020. "Green Purchase Behavior: The Effectiveness of Sociodemographic Variables for Explaining Green Purchases in Emerging Market," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(1), pages 1-1, December.
- Hans Ruediger Kaufmann & Mohammad Fateh Ali Khan Panni & Yianna Orphanidou, 2012. "Factors Affecting Consumers’ Green Purchasing Behavior: An Integrated Conceptual Framework," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 14(31), pages 50-69, February.
- Sidali, Katia Laura & Spiller, Achim & von Meyer-Hofer, Marie, 2016. "Consumer Expectations Regarding Sustainable Food: Insights from Developed and Emerging Markets," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association, vol. 19(3), pages 1-30, August.
- Nambiar, Padmanand Madhavan & Florkowski, Wojciech J. & Suh, Dong-Kyun, 2012. "Attitudes of Urban Female Consumers Toward Food Production Practices in the Republic of Korea," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 124811, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Ramla Mezghenni & Salma Zouari, 2016. "Concern for the Environment in Terms of Waste Sorting Behavior," SAGE Open, , vol. 6(4), pages 21582440166, October.
More about this item
Keywordsconsumers’ perceived value; smartphone sustainability; key factors; green market segmentation;
All these keywords.
- Q - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics
- Q0 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General
- Q2 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation
- Q3 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation
- Q5 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics
- Q56 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
- O13 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Agriculture; Natural Resources; Environment; Other Primary Products
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:12:p:4446-:d:185935. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (XML Conversion Team). General contact details of provider: https://www.mdpi.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.