Sustainable Agroforestry Landscape Management: Changing the Game
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- N. N. Taleb & R. Douady, 2013.
"Mathematical definition, mapping, and detection of (anti)fragility,"
Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(11), pages 1677-1689, November.
- Nassim N. Taleb & Raphael Douady, 2012. "Mathematical Definition, Mapping, and Detection of (Anti)Fragility," Papers 1208.1189, arXiv.org.
- Nassim Nicholas Taleb & Raphaël Douady, 2014. "Mathematical Definition, Mapping, and Detection of (Anti)Fragility," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 14093, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Nassim Nicholas Taleb & Raphaël Douady, 2014. "Mathematical Definition, Mapping, and Detection of (Anti)Fragility," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-01151340, HAL.
- N. N. Taleb & Raphaël Douady, 2013. "Mathematical Definition, Mapping, and Detection of (Anti)fragility," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-01052645, HAL.
- Meinzen-Dick, Ruth & Janssen, Marco A. & Kandikuppa, Sandeep & Chaturvedi, Rahul & Rao, Kaushalendra & Theis, Sophie, 2018. "Playing games to save water: Collective action games for groundwater management in Andhra Pradesh, India," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 107(C), pages 40-53.
- Leimona, Beria & Lusiana, Betha & van Noordwijk, Meine & Mulyoutami, Elok & Ekadinata, Andree & Amaruzaman, Sacha, 2015. "Boundary work: Knowledge co-production for negotiating payment for watershed services in Indonesia," Ecosystem Services, Elsevier, vol. 15(C), pages 45-62.
- Shyamsundar, Priya & Ahlroth, Sofia & Kristjanson, Patricia & Onder, Stefanie, 2020. "Supporting pathways to prosperity in forest landscapes – A PRIME framework," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 125(C).
- Frank Mugagga & B. Nagasha & B. Barasa & M. Buyinza Author-Workplace-Name: Makerere University, 2015. "The Effect of Land Use on Carbon Stocks and Implications for Climate Variability on the Slopes of Mount Elgon, Eastern Uganda," International Journal of Regional Development, Macrothink Institute, vol. 2(1), pages 58-75, June.
- Baudron, Frédéric & Delmotte, Sylvestre & Corbeels, Marc & Herrera, Juan M. & Tittonell, Pablo, 2015. "Multi-scale trade-off analysis of cereal residue use for livestock feeding vs. soil mulching in the Mid-Zambezi Valley, Zimbabwe," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 134(C), pages 97-106.
- Tomislav Hengl & Jorge Mendes de Jesus & Gerard B M Heuvelink & Maria Ruiperez Gonzalez & Milan Kilibarda & Aleksandar Blagotić & Wei Shangguan & Marvin N Wright & Xiaoyuan Geng & Bernhard Bauer-Marsc, 2017. "SoilGrids250m: Global gridded soil information based on machine learning," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 12(2), pages 1-40, February.
- García-Barrios, L.E. & Speelman, E.N. & Pimm, M.S., 2008. "An educational simulation tool for negotiating sustainable natural resource management strategies among stakeholders with conflicting interests," Ecological Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 210(1), pages 115-126.
- N. N. Taleb & Raphaël Douady, 2013. "Mathematical Definition, Mapping, and Detection of (Anti)fragility," Post-Print hal-01052645, HAL.
- Paul Guyot & Shinichi Honiden, 2006. "Agent-Based Participatory Simulations: Merging Multi-Agent Systems and Role-Playing Games," Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, vol. 9(4), pages 1-8.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Syafri Syafri & Batara Surya & Ridwan Ridwan & Syamsul Bahri & Emil Salim Rasyidi & Sudarman Sudarman, 2020. "Water Quality Pollution Control and Watershed Management Based on Community Participation in Maros City, South Sulawesi, Indonesia," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(24), pages 1-1, December.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Evangelos Gkanatsas & Harold Krikke, 2020. "Towards a Pro-Silience Framework: A Literature Review on Quantitative Modelling of Resilient 3PL Supply Chain Network Designs," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(10), pages 1-1, May.
- Raphaël Douady, 2019. "Managing the Downside of Active and Passive Strategies: Convexity and Fragilities," Post-Print hal-02488589, HAL.
- Falk, Thomas & Kumar, Shalander & Srigiri, Srinivasa, 2019. "Experimental games for developing institutional capacity to manage common water infrastructure in India," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 221(C), pages 260-269.
- Taleb, Nassim Nicholas, 2020. "On the statistical differences between binary forecasts and real-world payoffs," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 1228-1240.
- Dar'io Alatorre & Carlos Gershenson & Jos'e L. Mateos, 2020. "Stocks and Cryptocurrencies: Anti-fragile or Robust?," Papers 2005.13033, arXiv.org, revised Nov 2020.
- Harald de Bruijn & Andreas Größler & Nuno Videira, 2020. "Antifragility as a design criterion for modelling dynamic systems," Systems Research and Behavioral Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(1), pages 23-37, January.
- Raphaël Douady, 2019. "Managing the Downside of Active and Passive Strategies: Convexity and Fragilities," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-02488589, HAL.
- Rommel, Jens & Anggraini, Eva, 2018. "Spatially explicit framed field experiments on ecosystem services governance," Ecosystem Services, Elsevier, vol. 34(PB), pages 201-205.
- Murat Sartas & Piet van Asten & Marc Schut & Mariette McCampbell & Moureen Awori & Perez Muchunguzi & Moses Tenywa & Sylvia Namazzi & Ana Sole Amat & Graham Thiele & Claudio Proietti & Andre Devaux & , 2019. "Factors influencing participation dynamics in research for development interventions with multi-stakeholder platforms: A metric approach to studying stakeholder participation," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 14(11), pages 1-20, November.
- Joachim Eisenberg & Fabrice A. Muvundja, 2020. "Quantification of Erosion in Selected Catchment Areas of the Ruzizi River (DRC) Using the (R)USLE Model," Land, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(4), pages 1-18, April.
- Washington-Ottombre, C. & Pijanowski, B. & Campbell, D. & Olson, J. & Maitima, J. & Musili, A. & Kibaki, T. & Kaburu, H. & Hayombe, P. & Owango, E. & Irigia, B. & Gichere, S. & Mwangi, A., 2010. "Using a role-playing game to inform the development of land-use models for the study of a complex socio-ecological system," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 103(3), pages 117-126, March.
- Banerjee, Onil & Crossman, Neville & Vargas, Renato & Brander, Luke & Verburg, Peter & Cicowiez, Martin & Hauck, Jennifer & McKenzie, Emily, 2020. "Global socio-economic impacts of changes in natural capital and ecosystem services: State of play and new modeling approaches," Ecosystem Services, Elsevier, vol. 46(C).
- van Noordwijk, Meine, 2019. "Integrated natural resource management as pathway to poverty reduction: Innovating practices, institutions and policies," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 172(C), pages 60-71.
- Sándor Koós & Béla Pirkó & Gábor Szatmári & Péter Csathó & Marianna Magyar & József Szabó & Nándor Fodor & László Pásztor & Annamária Laborczi & Klára Pokovai & Anita Szabó, 2021. "Influence of the Shortening of the Winter Fertilization Prohibition Period in Hungary Assessed by Spatial Crop Simulation Analysis," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(1), pages 1-1, January.
- Amintas Brandão Jr. & Lisa Rausch & América Paz Durán & Ciniro Costa Jr. & Seth A. Spawn & Holly K. Gibbs, 2020. "Estimating the Potential for Conservation and Farming in the Amazon and Cerrado under Four Policy Scenarios," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(3), pages 1-1, February.
- Yuri Biondi & Pierpaolo Giannoccolo, 2015. "Share price formation, market exuberance and financial stability under alternative accounting regimes," Journal of Economic Interaction and Coordination, Springer;Society for Economic Science with Heterogeneous Interacting Agents, vol. 10(2), pages 333-362, October.
- Robert-Jan Den Haan & Mascha C. Van der Voort, 2018. "On Evaluating Social Learning Outcomes of Serious Games to Collaboratively Address Sustainability Problems: A Literature Review," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(12), pages 1-26, December.
- Gregor Wolbring & Theresa Rybchinski, 2013. "Social Sustainability and Its Indicators through a Disability Studies and an Ability Studies Lens," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(11), pages 1-19, November.
- Busch, Jonathan & Roelich, Katy & Bale, Catherine S.E. & Knoeri, Christof, 2017. "Scaling up local energy infrastructure; An agent-based model of the emergence of district heating networks," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 100(C), pages 170-180.
- GrÃªt-Regamey, Adrienne & Weibel, Bettina, 2020. "Global assessment of mountain ecosystem services using earth observation data," Ecosystem Services, Elsevier, vol. 46(C).
More about this item
Keywordsboundary work; ecohydrology; forest–water–people nexus; landscape approach; participatory methods; scenario evaluation; social-ecological systems; tropical forests;
All these keywords.
- Q15 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Land Ownership and Tenure; Land Reform; Land Use; Irrigation; Agriculture and Environment
- Q2 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation
- Q24 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Land
- Q28 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Government Policy
- Q5 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics
- R14 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Land Use Patterns
- R52 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Land Use and Other Regulations
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gam:jlands:v:9:y:2020:i:8:p:243-:d:389422. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (XML Conversion Team). General contact details of provider: https://www.mdpi.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.