Optimization of Solar Energy System for the Electric Vehicle at University Campus in Dhaka, Bangladesh
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ahiduzzaman, Md. & Islam, A.K.M. Sadrul, 2011. "Greenhouse gas emission and renewable energy sources for sustainable development in Bangladesh," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(9), pages 4659-4666.
- Hasan, Syed Abul & Mozumder, Pallab, 2017.
"Income and energy use in Bangladesh: A household level analysis,"
Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 115-126.
- Syed Abul Hasan & Pallab Mozumder, 2017. "Income and energy use in Bangladesh: A household level analysis," Crawford School Research Papers 1701, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Paolo Iodice & Adolfo Senatore, 2016. "Atmospheric pollution from point and diffuse sources in a National Interest Priority Site located in Italy," Energy & Environment, , vol. 27(5), pages 586-596, August.
- Di Somma, M. & Graditi, G. & Heydarian-Forushani, E. & Shafie-khah, M. & Siano, P., 2018. "Stochastic optimal scheduling of distributed energy resources with renewables considering economic and environmental aspects," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 116(PA), pages 272-287.
- Hasheminamin, Maryam & Agelidis, Vassilios Georgios & Ahmadi, Abdollah & Siano, Pierluigi & Teodorescu, Remus, 2018. "Single-point reactive power control method on voltage rise mitigation in residential networks with high PV penetration," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 119(C), pages 504-512.
- Islam, Md. Tasbirul & Shahir, S.A. & Uddin, T.M. Iftakhar & Saifullah, A.Z.A, 2014. "Current energy scenario and future prospect of renewable energy in Bangladesh," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 1074-1088.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nusrat Chowdhury & Chowdhury Akram Hossain & Michela Longo & Wahiba Yaïci, 2020. "Feasibility and Cost Analysis of Photovoltaic-Biomass Hybrid Energy System in Off-Grid Areas of Bangladesh," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 12(4), pages 1-15, February.
- Bastida-Molina, Paula & Hurtado-Pérez, Elías & Moros Gómez, María Cristina & Vargas-Salgado, Carlos, 2021. "Multicriteria power generation planning and experimental verification of hybrid renewable energy systems for fast electric vehicle charging stations," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 179(C), pages 737-755.
- Saqib Iqbal & Kamyar Mehran, 2022. "A Day-Ahead Energy Management for Multi MicroGrid System to Optimize the Energy Storage Charge and Grid Dependency—A Comparative Analysis," Energies, MDPI, vol. 15(11), pages 1-19, June.
- Mominul Islam, Shah Mohammad & Salema, Arshad Adam & Saleheen, Mohammed Zeehan & Lim, Joanne Mun Yee, 2022. "The influence of shifting the electric bus charging routine on the techno-economic performance of a solar-powered bus depot," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 239(PD).
- Chowdhury Akram Hossain & Nusrat Chowdhury & Michela Longo & Wahiba Yaïci, 2019. "System and Cost Analysis of Stand-Alone Solar Home System Applied to a Developing Country," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 11(5), pages 1-13, March.
- Hasan Masrur & Keifa Vamba Konneh & Mikaeel Ahmadi & Kaisar R. Khan & Mohammad Lutfi Othman & Tomonobu Senjyu, 2021. "Assessing the Techno-Economic Impact of Derating Factors on Optimally Tilted Grid-Tied Photovoltaic Systems," Energies, MDPI, vol. 14(4), pages 1-21, February.
- Chukwuma Ogbonnaya & Chamil Abeykoon & Adel Nasser & Ali Turan, 2020. "Radiation-Thermodynamic Modelling and Simulating the Core of a Thermophotovoltaic System," Energies, MDPI, vol. 13(22), pages 1-15, November.
- Nundang Busaeri & Ida Ayu Dwi Giriantari & Wayan Gede Ariastina & I. B. Alit Swamardika, 2021. "Energy Management Strategy in Campus Towards a Green Campus Through Promoting Carbon Footprint and Energy Efficiency Index Improving," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 11(4), pages 374-382.
- Raymond Kene & Thomas Olwal & Barend J. van Wyk, 2021. "Sustainable Electric Vehicle Transportation," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(22), pages 1-16, November.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Hil Baky, Md. Abdullah & Rahman, Md. Mustafizur & Islam, A.K.M. Sadrul, 2017. "Development of renewable energy sector in Bangladesh: Current status and future potentials," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 1184-1197.
- Mollik, Sazib & Rashid, M.M. & Hasanuzzaman, M. & Karim, M.E. & Hosenuzzaman, M., 2016. "Prospects, progress, policies, and effects of rural electrification in Bangladesh," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 553-567.
- Nazim Hajiyev & Klaudia Smoląg & Ali Abbasov & Valeriy Prasolov, 2020. "Energy War Strategies: The 21st Century Experience," Energies, MDPI, vol. 13(21), pages 1-15, November.
- Islam, Aminul & Chan, Eng-Seng & Taufiq-Yap, Yun Hin & Mondal, Md. Alam Hossain & Moniruzzaman, M. & Mridha, Moniruzzaman, 2014. "Energy security in Bangladesh perspective—An assessment and implication," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 154-171.
- Syed Hasan & Odmaa Narantungalag, & Martin Berka, 2022. "The intended and unintended consequences of large electricity subsidies: evidence from Mongolia," Discussion Papers 2202, School of Economics and Finance, Massey University, New Zealand.
- Lei, Mingyu & Cai, Wenjia & Liu, Wenling & Wang, Can, 2022. "The heterogeneity in energy consumption patterns and home appliance purchasing preferences across urban households in China," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 253(C).
- Mostafa Shaaban & Jürgen Scheffran & Jürgen Böhner & Mohamed S. Elsobki, 2018. "Sustainability Assessment of Electricity Generation Technologies in Egypt Using Multi-Criteria Decision Analysis," Energies, MDPI, vol. 11(5), pages 1-25, May.
- Sun, Wei & Harrison, Gareth P., 2019. "Wind-solar complementarity and effective use of distribution network capacity," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 247(C), pages 89-101.
- Ahmad Abuelrub & Osama Saadeh & Hussein M. K. Al-Masri, 2018. "Scenario Aggregation-Based Grid-Connected Photovoltaic Plant Design," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 10(4), pages 1-13, April.
- Hasannuddin, A.K. & Wira, J.Y. & Sarah, S. & Ahmad, M.I. & Aizam, S.A. & Aiman, M.A.B. & Watanabe, S. & Hirofumi, N. & Azrin, M.A., 2016. "Durability studies of single cylinder diesel engine running on emulsion fuel," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 557-568.
- Aytav, Emre & Kocar, Günnur, 2013. "Biodiesel from the perspective of Turkey: Past, present and future," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 335-350.
- Li, Yanbin & Zhang, Feng & Li, Yun & Wang, Yuwei, 2021. "An improved two-stage robust optimization model for CCHP-P2G microgrid system considering multi-energy operation under wind power outputs uncertainties," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 223(C).
- Zhang, Junyi & Teng, Fei & Zhou, Shaojie, 2020. "The structural changes and determinants of household energy choices and energy consumption in urban China: Addressing the role of building type," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 139(C).
- Yang, Wenjun & Guo, Jia & Vartosh, Aris, 2022. "Optimal economic-emission planning of multi-energy systems integrated electric vehicles with modified group search optimization," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 311(C).
- Yan, Rujing & Wang, Jiangjiang & Wang, Jiahao & Tian, Lei & Tang, Saiqiu & Wang, Yuwei & Zhang, Jing & Cheng, Youliang & Li, Yuan, 2022. "A two-stage stochastic-robust optimization for a hybrid renewable energy CCHP system considering multiple scenario-interval uncertainties," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 247(C).
- Khandaker Dahirul Islam & Thanansak Theppaya & Fida Ali & Jompob Waewsak & Tanita Suepa & Juntakan Taweekun & Teerawet Titseesang & Kuaanan Techato, 2021. "Wind Energy Analysis in the Coastal Region of Bangladesh," Energies, MDPI, vol. 14(18), pages 1-18, September.
- Tanvir Pavel & Syed Hasan & Nafisa Halim & Pallab Mozumder, 2018.
"Natural Hazards and Internal Migration: The Role of Transient versus Permanent Shocks,"
1806, Florida International University, Department of Economics.
- Tanvir Pavel & Syed Hasan & Nafisa Halim & Pallab Mozumder, 2018. "Natural hazards and internal migration: The role of transient versus permanent shocks," Discussion Papers 1805, School of Economics and Finance, Massey University, New Zealand.
- Pavel, Tanvir & Hasan, Syed & Halim, Nafisa & Mozumder, Pallab, 2018. "Natural hazards and internal migration: The role of transient versus permanent shocks," GLO Discussion Paper Series 255, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Karimi, Hamid & Jadid, Shahram, 2020. "Optimal energy management for multi-microgrid considering demand response programs: A stochastic multi-objective framework," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 195(C).
- Selima Sultana & Nastaran Pourebrahim & Hyojin Kim, 2018. "Household Energy Expenditures in North Carolina: A Geographically Weighted Regression Approach," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 10(5), pages 1-22, May.
- Islam, Md Tasbirul & Huda, Nazmul & Saidur, R., 2019. "Current energy mix and techno-economic analysis of concentrating solar power (CSP) technologies in Malaysia," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 140(C), pages 789-806.
More about this item
Keywordsrenewable energy; solar photovoltaics; electric vehicles; green transportation; distributed energy; HOMER;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gam:jeners:v:11:y:2018:i:9:p:2433-:d:169734. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://www.mdpi.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: MDPI Indexing Manager (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://www.mdpi.com .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.