Taxation of the mineral sector
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- David C Nellor & Emil M Sunley, 1994. "Fiscal Regimes for Natural Resource Producing Developing Countries," IMF Policy Discussion Papers 94/24, International Monetary Fund.
- Conrad, Robert F. & Shalizi, Zmarak M., 1988. "A framework for the analysis of mineral tax policy in sub-Saharan Africa," Policy Research Working Paper Series 90, The World Bank.
- Thomas Baunsgaard, 2001. "A Primeron Mineral Taxation," IMF Working Papers 01/139, International Monetary Fund.
- Silvana Tordo, 2007. "Fiscal Systems for Hydrocarbons : Design Issues," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6746, January.
- James Otto & Craig Andrews & Fred Cawood & Michael Doggett & Pietro Guj & Frank Stermole & John Stermole & John Tilton, 2006. "Mining Royalties : A Global Study of Their Impact on Investors, Government, and Civil Society," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 7105, January.
- Campbell, H F & Lindner, R K, 1985. "A Model of Mineral Exploration and Resource Taxation," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 95(377), pages 146-160, March.
More about this item
KeywordsTaxation; mineral sector;
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- H20 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - General
- L71 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Primary Products and Construction - - - Mining, Extraction, and Refining: Hydrocarbon Fuels
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gai:rpaper:76. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Victor Hugues). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/gaidaru.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.