Taxation of the mineral sector
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- David C Nellor & Emil M Sunley, 1994. "Fiscal Regimes for Natural Resource Producing Developing Countries," IMF Policy Discussion Papers 94/24, International Monetary Fund.
- Paulson, Nick & Meyer, Seth, 2012. "The Nested Structure of the RFS2 Biofuel Mandate and RIN Values," farmdoc daily, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, Department of Agricultural and Consumer Economics, vol. 2, September.
- Hiona Balfoussia & Heather D. Gibson, 2019.
"Firm investment and financial conditions in the euro area: evidence from firm-level data,"
Applied Economics Letters,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(2), pages 104-110, January.
- Hiona Balfoussia & Heather D. Gibson, 2016. "Firm investment and financial conditions in the euro area: evidence from firm-level data," Working Papers 208, Bank of Greece.
- Weihua Zhang & Chaofu Wei & Jia Zhou, 2010. "Optimal Allocation of Rainfall in the Sichuan Basin, Southwest China," Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 24(15), pages 4529-4549, December.
- D. Miljkovic & R. Zhuang, 2011.
"The exchange rate pass-through into import prices: the case of Japanese meat imports,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(26), pages 3745-3754.
- Miljkovic, Dragan & Zhuang, Renan, 2007. "The Exchange Rate Pass-through into Import Prices: The Case of Japanese Meat Imports," 2007 Annual Meeting, July 29-August 1, 2007, Portland, Oregon 9967, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Smale, Melinda & Heisey, Paul W., 1997. "Grain Quality and Crop Breeding when Farmers Consumer their Grain: Evidence from Malawi," 1997 Occasional Paper Series No. 7 198058, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Thomas Baunsgaard, 2001. "A Primeron Mineral Taxation," IMF Working Papers 01/139, International Monetary Fund.
- James Otto & Craig Andrews & Fred Cawood & Michael Doggett & Pietro Guj & Frank Stermole & John Stermole & John Tilton, 2006. "Mining Royalties : A Global Study of Their Impact on Investors, Government, and Civil Society, Appendixes," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 7136.
- Mitch Kunce & Shelby Gerking & William Morgan, 2002. "Effects of Environmental and Land Use Regulation in the Oil and Gas Industry Using the Wyoming Checkerboard as an Experimental Design," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 92(5), pages 1588-1593, December.
- Wolfe, Marshall, 1976. "El desarrollo esquivo: exploraciones en la política social y la realidad sociopolítica," Copublicaciones, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), number 36745 edited by Fondo de Cultura Económica.
More about this item
KeywordsTaxation; mineral sector;
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- H20 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - General
- L71 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Primary Products and Construction - - - Mining, Extraction, and Refining: Hydrocarbon Fuels
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gai:rpaper:76. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Victor Hugues). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/gaidaru.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.