Taxation of the mineral sector
This publication addresses urgent issues of taxation in the mineral sector which lays foundation for Russia's economy and makes main ontribution in the revenues of the state budget. The authors have analyzed the outcome of the implementation of tax reform in the mineral sector, and developed ways for further improvements to be implemented in the taxation system in the oil and gas sector and drafted tax palicy proposals.
Volume (Year): (2010)
Issue (Month): 140P ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 3-5 Gazetny lane, Moscow, 125009|
Phone: (495) 629-6413
Fax: (495) 203-8816
Web page: http://iep.ru/en.html
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- repec:nos:ieiets:2006_6833 is not listed on IDEAS
- Conrad, Robert F. & Shalizi, Zmarak M., 1988. "A framework for the analysis of mineral tax policy in sub-Saharan Africa," Policy Research Working Paper Series 90, The World Bank.
- repec:nos:ieiets:1998_1609 is not listed on IDEAS
- Silvana Tordo, 2007. "Fiscal Systems for Hydrocarbons : Design Issues," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6746, April.
- repec:nos:ieiets:2000_2110 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:nos:ieiets:2007_8886 is not listed on IDEAS
- Campbell, H F & Lindner, R K, 1985. "A Model of Mineral Exploration and Resource Taxation," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 95(377), pages 146-160, March.
- repec:nos:ieiets:2004_5462 is not listed on IDEAS
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gai:rpaper:76. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Victor Hugues)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.