The Exchange Rate Pass-through into Import Prices: The Case of Japanese Meat Imports
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- D. Miljkovic & R. Zhuang, 2011. "The exchange rate pass-through into import prices: the case of Japanese meat imports," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(26), pages 3745-3754.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Varma, Poornima & Issar Akash, 2017. "India's Horticulture Sector - A Port- Level Analysis of Onion Export Pricing," IIMA Working Papers WP2017-03-01, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Onji, Kazuki, 2014. "The price disparity analysis revisited: An application to pork imports in Japan," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 1-23.
- Kazuki Onji, 2009. "A tale of pork prices : evasion and attenuation of a Japanese tariff," Trade Working Papers 22883, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Poornima Varma & Akash Issar, 2016. "Pricing to market behaviour of India's high value agri-food exporters: an empirical analysis of major destination markets," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 47(1), pages 129-137, January.
- Kazuki Onji, 2009. "A Tale of Pork Prices: Evasion and Attenuation of a Japanese Tariff," Asia Pacific Economic Papers 382, Australia-Japan Research Centre, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea07:9967. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .