Are high-quality firms also high-quality investments?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bernard, Victor L. & Thomas, Jacob K., 1990. "Evidence that stock prices do not fully reflect the implications of current earnings for future earnings," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 305-340, December.
- Peter Antunovich & David S. Laster, 1999. "Do investors mistake a good company for a good investment?," Staff Reports 60, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- De Bondt, Werner F M & Thaler, Richard, 1985. " Does the Stock Market Overreact?," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 40(3), pages 793-805, July.
- Knez, Peter J & Ready, Mark J, 1997. " On the Robustness of Size and Book-to-Market in Cross-Sectional Regressions," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 52(4), pages 1355-1382, September.
- Jegadeesh, Narasimhan & Titman, Sheridan, 1993. " Returns to Buying Winners and Selling Losers: Implications for Stock Market Efficiency," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 48(1), pages 65-91, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brammer, Stephen & Brooks, Chris & Pavelin, Stephen, 2009.
"The stock performance of America's 100 Best Corporate Citizens,"
The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 1065-1080, August.
- Stephen Brammer & Chris Brooks & Stephen Pavelin, 2006. "The Stock Performance of America’s 100 Best Corporate Citizens," ICMA Centre Discussion Papers in Finance icma-dp2006-06, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Muammer Sarıkaya; & Sinan Yılmaz; & Fatih Temizel, 2012. "The need and corporate reputation in publicly traded sports corporations: examination of Beşiktaş Sports Inc," International Journal of Economics and Accounting, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 3(1), pages 4-31.
- Junttila, Juha & Kallunki, Juha-Pekka & Karja, Aki & Martikainen, Minna, 2005. "Stock market response to analysts' perceptions and earnings in a technology-intensive environment," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 77-92.
- Ming-Chuan Chen & Chen-Fu Lee & Chien-Ming Huang, 2016. "The Effects of Corporate Social Responsibility on Equity Fund Returns: Evidence from China," International Journal of Economics and Finance, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 8(10), pages 92-102, October.
- Chung-Hua Shen & Yuan Chang, 2009. "Ambition Versus Conscience, Does Corporate Social Responsibility Pay off? The Application of Matching Methods," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 88(1), pages 133-153, April.
More about this item
KeywordsInvestments ; Stock - Prices ; Corporate profits;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fednci:y:2000:i:jan:n:v.6no.1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Amy Farber). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbnyus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.