Modern macroeconomic models as tools for economic policy
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- LeBaron, Blake, 2012.
"Heterogeneous gain learning and the dynamics of asset prices,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 83(3), pages 424-445.
- Blake LeBaron, 2010. "Heterogeneous Gain Learning and the Dynamics of Asset Prices," Working Papers 29, Brandeis University, Department of Economics and International Businesss School, revised Dec 2010.
- George-Marios Angeletos & Jennifer La'O, 2011.
"Decentralization, Communication, and the Origins of Fluctuations,"
Levine's Working Paper Archive
786969000000000111, David K. Levine.
- George-Marios Angeletos & Jennifer La'O, 2011. "Decentralization, Communication, and the Origins of Fluctuations," NBER Working Papers 17060, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dimitrios Bisias & Mark Flood & Andrew W. Lo & Stavros Valavanis, 2012. "A Survey of Systemic Risk Analytics," Annual Review of Financial Economics, Annual Reviews, vol. 4(1), pages 255-296, October.
- Artzrouni, Marc & Tramontana, Fabio, 2013. "The debt trap: a two-compartment train wreck," MPRA Paper 47578, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Photis Lysandrou, 2014. "Post-Keynesian stock-flow models after the subprime crisis: the need for micro-foundations," European Journal of Economics and Economic Policies: Intervention, Edward Elgar Publishing, vol. 11(1), pages 113-126, April.
- Jaromír Kukal & Tran Van Quang, 2011.
"Modelování měnově politické úrokové míry ČNB neuronovými sítěmi
[Modeling the CNB's Monetary Policy Interest Rate by Artificial Neural Networks]," Politická ekonomie, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2011(6), pages 810-829.
- repec:clg:wpaper:2011-03 is not listed on IDEAS
- Stijn Claessens & M. Ayhan Kose, 2017.
"Asset prices and macroeconomic outcomes: A survey,"
CAMA Working Papers
2017-76, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Claessens, Stijn & Kose, Ayhan, 2017. "Asset Prices and Macroeconomic Outcomes: A Survey," CEPR Discussion Papers 12460, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Stijn Claessens & M. Ayhan Kose, 2017. "Asset Prices and Macroeconomic Outcomes: A Survey," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1718, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Claessens,Stijn & Kose,Ayhan, 2017. "Asset prices and macroeconomic outcomes : a survey," Policy Research Working Paper Series 8259, The World Bank.
- Stijn Claessens & M Ayhan Kose, 2017. "Asset prices and macroeconomic outcomes: a survey," BIS Working Papers 676, Bank for International Settlements.
- Oliver Williams & Stephen Satchell, 2011. "Social welfare issues of financial literacy and their implications for regulation," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 40(1), pages 1-40, August.
- Philip Mirowski, 2011. "The Spontaneous Methodology of Orthodoxy, and Other Economists’ Afflictions in the Great Recession," Chapters,in: The Elgar Companion to Recent Economic Methodology, chapter 20 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Kozicki, Sharon, 2012. "Macro has progressed," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 23-28.
- Franz R. Hahn, 2013. "Guidelines for Monetary Policy Before, During and After the Financial Market Crisis," WIFO Monatsberichte (monthly reports), WIFO, vol. 86(12), pages 961-975, December.
- Howitt, Peter, 2012. "What have central bankers learned from modern macroeconomic theory?," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 11-22.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedmrr:y:2010:i:may:p:5-21:n:v.24no.1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Janelle Ruswick). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbmnus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.