The effects of health and wealth shocks on retirement decisions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- MacKinnon, James G & Magee, Lonnie, 1990. "Transforming the Dependent Variable in Regression Models," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 31(2), pages 315-339, May.
- Cai, Lixin, 2010.
"The relationship between health and labour force participation: Evidence from a panel data simultaneous equation model,"
Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 77-90, January.
- Lixin Cai, 2007. "The Relationship between Health and Labour Force Participation: Evidence from a Panel Data Simultaneous Equation Model," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2007n01, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Eugenio Zucchelli & Andrew M. Jones & Nigel Rice & Anthony Harris, 2010. "The Effects of Health Shocks on labour Market Exits: Evidence from the HILDA Survey," Australian Journal of Labour Economics (AJLE), Bankwest Curtin Economics Centre (BCEC), Curtin Business School, vol. 13(2), pages 191-218.
- Disney, Richard & Emmerson, Carl & Wakefield, Matthew, 2006.
"Ill health and retirement in Britain: A panel data-based analysis,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 621-649, July.
- Richard Disney & Carl Emmerson & Matthew Wakefield, 2003. "Ill health and retirement in Britain: a panel data based analysis," IFS Working Papers W03/02, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedlrv:y:2013:i:september:p:389-404:n:v.95no.5. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kathy Cosgrove). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbslus.html .