Agriculture outcomes and monetary policy actions: Kissin' cousins?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Alan G. Isaac & David E. Rapach, 1997. "Monetary Shocks and Relative Farm Prices: A Re-examination," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 79(4), pages 1332-1339.
- John B. Taylor, 1998. "Monetary policy and the long boom," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Nov, pages 3-12.
- Darryl R. Francis, 1974. "Impact of Monetary Actions on Farm Income and Finance," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 56(5), pages 1047-1055.
- William Poole, 2000. "Great monetary myths," Speech 70, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Phillip Cagan, 1989. "Money-Income Causality-- A Critical Review of the Literature Since "A Monetary History"," NBER Chapters,in: Money, History, and International Finance: Essays in Honor of Anna J. Schwartz, pages 117-160 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alan G. Isaac & David E. Rapach, 1996. "Monetary Shocks and Real Farm Prices: A Re-Examination," Others 9602001, EconWPA.
- Gardner, Bruce L, 1992. "Changing Economic Perspectives on the Farm Problem," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 30(1), pages 62-101, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cho, Guedae & Kim, MinKyoung & Koo, Won W., 2003. "Relative Agricultural Price Changes In Different Time Horizons," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 22249, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Koo, Won W. & Cho, Guedae & Kim, MinKyoung, 2005. "Macro Effects on Agricultural Prices in Different Time Horizons," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19349, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Kliesen, Kevin L. & Tatom, John A., 2013. "U.S. manufacturing and the importance of international trade: it’s not what you think," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Jan, pages 27-50.
More about this item
KeywordsAgriculture ; Agriculture - Forecasting ; Monetary policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedlrv:y:2000:i:may:p:1-12:n:v.82no.3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kathy Cosgrove). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbslus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.