Money-Income Causality-- A Critical Review of the Literature Since "A Monetary History"
In: Money, History, and International Finance: Essays in Honor of Anna J. Schwartz
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Fischer, Stanley, 1977. "Long-Term Contracts, Rational Expectations, and the Optimal Money Supply Rule," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 85(1), pages 191-205, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robert H. Rasche & Marcela M. Williams, 2007. "The effectiveness of monetary policy," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Sep, pages 447-490.
- Kevin L. Kliesen & William Poole, 2000. "Agriculture outcomes and monetary policy actions: Kissin' cousins?," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue May, pages 1-12.
- Taufiq Choudhry, 2002. "Money-Income Relationships between Three ERM Countries," Journal of Applied Economics, Universidad del CEMA, vol. 5, pages 59-94, May.
- Tanner, J. Ernest & Pescatrice, Donn, 1998. "Was Monetary Policy Impotent or Simply Contracyclical in the 1980s?," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 55-80, January.
- Davis, Mark S. & Tanner, J. Ernest, 1997. "Money and economic activity revisited," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 16(6), pages 955-968, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:6737. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .