Predicting interest rates: a comparison of professional and market- based forecasts
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): (1987)
Issue (Month): Mar ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: P.O. Box 442, St. Louis, MO 63166|
Web page: http://www.stlouisfed.org/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Web: https://research.stlouisfed.org/publications/ Email: |
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Victor Zarnowitz, 1983. "Rational Expectations and Macroeconomic Forecasts," NBER Working Papers 1070, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Belongia, Michael T & Sheehan, Richard G, 1987. "The Informational Efficiency of Weekly Money Announcements: An Econometric Critique," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 5(3), pages 351-56, July.
- Litterman, Robert B, 1986. "A Statistical Approach to Economic Forecasting," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 4(1), pages 1-4, January.
- Richard G. Sheehan, 1985. "Weekly money announcements: new information and its effects," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Aug, pages 25-34.
- Michael T. Belongia & G. J. Santoni, 1984. "Hedging interest rate risk with financial futures: some basic principles," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Oct, pages 15-25.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedlrv:y:1987:i:mar:p:9-15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anna Xiao)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.