A Statistical Approach to Economic Forecasting
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gianluigi Pelloni & Wolfgang Polasek, "undated". "Intersectoral Labour Reallocation and Employment Volatility: A Bayesian Analysis using a VAR-GARCH-M model," Discussion Papers 99/4, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Gonzalo Fernández-de-Córdoba & José Torres, 2011.
"Forecasting the Spanish economy with an augmented VAR–DSGE model,"
SERIEs: Journal of the Spanish Economic Association,
Springer;Spanish Economic Association, vol. 2(3), pages 379-399, September.
- Gonzalo Fernandez-de-Córdoba & José L. Torres, 2009. "Forecasting the Spanish economy with an Augmented VAR-DSGE model," Working Papers 2009-1, Universidad de Málaga, Department of Economic Theory, Málaga Economic Theory Research Center.
- Gianluigi Pelloni & Wolfgang Polasek, 2003. "Macroeconomic Effects of Sectoral Shocks in Germany, The U.K. and, The U.S. A VAR-GARCH-M Approach," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 21(1), pages 65-85, February.
- Marta Banbura & Domenico Giannone & Lucrezia Reichlin, 2010.
"Large Bayesian vector auto regressions,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 25(1), pages 71-92.
- Banbura, Marta & Giannone, Domenico & Reichlin, Lucrezia, 2007. "Bayesian VARs with Large Panels," CEPR Discussion Papers 6326, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Domenico Giannone & Martha Banbura & Lucrezia Reichlin, 2010. "Large Bayesian vector auto regressions," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/13388, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Martha Banbura & Domenico Giannone & Lucrezia Reichlin, 2008. "Large Bayesian VARs," Working Papers ECARES 2008_033, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Marta Bańbura, 2008. "Large Bayesian VARs," 2008 Meeting Papers 334, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Giacomini, Raffaella & Ragusa, Giuseppe, 2011.
"Incorporating theoretical restrictions into forecasting by projection methods,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
8604, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Raffaella Giacomini, 2012. "Incorporating theoretical restrictions into forecasting by projection methods," 2012 Meeting Papers 548, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Ribeiro Ramos, Francisco Fernando, 2003. "Forecasts of market shares from VAR and BVAR models: a comparison of their accuracy," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 95-110.
- Gupta, Rangan & Kabundi, Alain, 2011.
"A large factor model for forecasting macroeconomic variables in South Africa,"
International Journal of Forecasting,
Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 1076-1088, October.
- Rangan Gupta & Alain Kabundi, 2009. "A Large Factor Model for Forecasting Macroeconomic Variables in South Africa," Working Papers 137, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Gunter, Ulrich & Önder, Irem, 2016. "Forecasting city arrivals with Google Analytics," Annals of Tourism Research, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 199-212.
- Balcilar, Mehmet & Gupta, Rangan & Kotzé, Kevin, 2015. "Forecasting macroeconomic data for an emerging market with a nonlinear DSGE model," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 215-228.
- Jan Jacobs & Albert van der Horst,, 1996. "VAR-ing the economy of the Netherlands," Working Papers 24, Centre for Economic Research, University of Groningen and University of Twente.
- repec:eee:intfor:v:33:y:2017:i:3:p:627-651 is not listed on IDEAS
- Guangling 'Dave' Liu & Rangan Gupta & Eric Schaling, 2009.
"A New-Keynesian DSGE model for forecasting the South African economy,"
Journal of Forecasting,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 28(5), pages 387-404.
- Guangling (Dave) Liu & Rangan Gupta & Eric Schaling, 2008. "A New-Keynesian DSGE Model for Forecasting the South African Economy," Working Papers 200805, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- repec:wop:ubisop:0004 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ford, Stephen A., 1986. "A Beginner'S Guide To Vector Autoregression," Staff Papers 13527, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Susi Gorbey & Doug James & Jacques Poot, 1999. "Population Forecasting with Endogenous Migration: An Application to Trans-Tasman Migration," International Regional Science Review, , vol. 22(1), pages 69-101, April.
- repec:wop:ubisop:0003 is not listed on IDEAS
- Michael T. Belongia, 1987. "Predicting interest rates: a comparison of professional and market- based forecasts," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Mar, pages 9-15.
- Raffaella Giacomini & Barbara Rossi, 2013. "Forecasting in macroeconomics," Chapters,in: Handbook of Research Methods and Applications in Empirical Macroeconomics, chapter 17, pages 381-408 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- repec:wop:ubisop:0013 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bes:jnlbes:v:4:y:1986:i:1:p:1-4. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jbes/index.cfm?fuseaction=main .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.