Life cycle patterns and boom-bust dynamics in U.S. housing prices
Home equity did not increase much for households younger than 35 years of age between 1998 and 2007 because the increase in house prices was offset by an equivalent increase in mortgage debt.
Volume (Year): (2013)
Issue (Month): ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Web page: http://www.stlouisfed.org/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Email: |
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Glover, Andrew & Heathcote, Jonathan & Krueger, Dirk & Rios-Rull, Jose-Victor, 2014.
"Intergenerational Redistribution in the Great Recession,"
498, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Glover, Andrew & Heathcote, Jonathan & Krueger, Dirk & Ríos-Rull, José-Víctor, 2011. "Intergenerational Redistribution in the Great Recession," CEPR Discussion Papers 8329, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Andrew Glover & Jonathan Heathcote & Dirk Krueger & José-Víctor Ríos-Rull, 2011. "Intergenerational redistribution in the Great Recession," Working Papers 684, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Andrew Glover & Jonathan Heathcote & Dirk Krueger & José-Víctor Ríos-Rull, 2011. "Intergenerational Redistribution in the Great Recession," NBER Working Papers 16924, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jose-Victor Rios Rull & Jonathan Heathcote & Dirk Krueger & Andy Glover, 2011. "Intergenerational Redistribution in the Great Recession," 2011 Meeting Papers 141, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Leonardo Martinez & Juan Carlos Hatchondo & Juan M. Sanchez, 2012.
IMF Working Papers
12/26, International Monetary Fund.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedles:y:2013:n:9. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anna Xiao)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.