Human capital and economic growth
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Konstantinos Pouliakas & Deborah Roberts & Eudokia Balamou & Dimitris Psaltopoulos, 2014. "Modelling the Effects of Immigration on Regional Economic Performance and Wage Distribution: A Computable General Equilibrium (CGE) Analysis of Three European Union Regions," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 48(2), pages 318-338, February.
- Temel, Tugrul, 2011. "Industrial policy, collective action, and the direction of technological change," MPRA Paper 31917, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gapinski, James H., 1996. "Heterogeneous capital, economic growth, and economic development," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 561-585.
- Ilkhom SHARIPOV, 2016. "ECONOMIC GROWTH IN THE EU’S EaP COUNTRIES: DETERMINANTS AND PROSPECTS," EURINT, Centre for European Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, vol. 3, pages 169-187.
- Francesco Ricci & Marios Zachariadis, 2006.
"Determinants of Public Health Outcomes: A Macroeconomic Perspective,"
DEGIT Conference Papers
c011_045, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Francesco Ricci & Marios Zachariadis, 2006. "Determinants of Public Health Outcomes: A Macroeconomic Perspective," Computing in Economics and Finance 2006 107, Society for Computational Economics.
- Kollias, Christos & Paleologou, Suzanna-Maria, 2013. "Guns, highways and economic growth in the United States," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 449-455.
- Zuzana Brixiova & Wenli Li, 1998. "Skill Acquisition and Private Firm Creation in Transition Economies," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 162, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Mauro, Paolo, 1998. "Corruption and the composition of government expenditure," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 263-279, June.
- Martin Victor & Vazquez Guillermo, 2015. "Club convergence in Latin America," The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics, De Gruyter, vol. 15(2), pages 791-820, July.
- Fan, Chengze Simon & Overland, Jody & Spagat, Michael, 1999. "Human Capital, Growth, and Inequality in Russia," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 618-643, December.
- Carolina Gómez Cuenca, 2006. "CONVERGENCIA REGIONAL EN COLOMBIA: un enfoque en los Agregados Monetarios y en el Sector Exportador," ENSAYOS SOBRE ECONOMÍA REGIONAL (ESER) 002201, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA - ECONOMÍA REGIONAL.
- Syed Kazmi & Kazim Ali & Ghamze Ali, 2017. "Impact of Human capital on Economic Growth: Evidence from Pakistan," Working Papers id:12233, eSocialSciences.
- Celso Jose Costa Junior, 2016. "Understanding DSGE models," Vernon Press Titles in Economics, Vernon Art and Science Inc, edition 1, number 70.
- Lee, Doo Won & Lee, Tong Hun, 1995. "Human capital and economic growth Tests based on the international evaluation of educational achievement," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 219-225, February.
- Liutang Gong & Heng-fu Zou, 1998. "Fiscal Policies in a Finite Horizon Model with the Spirit of Capitalism," CEMA Working Papers 102, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsHuman capital; Education; Productivity; Economic policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedkpr:y:1992:p:199-230. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lu Dayrit). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbkcus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.