Is risk sharing in the United States a regional phenomenon?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bent E. Sï¿½rensen & Oved Yosha, 1998. "International Risk Sharing and European Monetary Unification," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 327, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Attanasio, Orazio & Davis, Steven J, 1996.
"Relative Wage Movements and the Distribution of Consumption,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 104(6), pages 1227-1262, December.
- Orazio Attanasio & Steven J. Davis, 1994. "Relative Wage Movements and the Distribution of Consumption," NBER Working Papers 4771, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Townsend, Robert M, 1994.
"Risk and Insurance in Village India,"
Econometric Society, vol. 62(3), pages 539-591, May.
- Robert M. Townsend, "undated". "Risk and Insurance in Village India," University of Chicago - Population Research Center 91-3a, Chicago - Population Research Center.
- Townsend, R.M., 1991. "Risk and Insurance in Village India," University of Chicago - Economics Research Center 91-3, Chicago - Economics Research Center.
- Sorensen, Bent E. & Yosha, Oved, 1998.
"International risk sharing and European monetary unification,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 211-238, August.
- Sorensen, B-E & Yosha, O, 1996. "International Risk Sharing and European Monetary Unification," Papers 40-96, Tel Aviv.
- Bent E. Sørensen & Oved Yosha, 1996. "International Risk Sharing and European Monetary Unification," Working Papers 1996-30, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Mace, Barbara J, 1991. "Full Insurance in the Presence of Aggregate Uncertainty," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 99(5), pages 928-956, October.
- Joshua D. Coval & Tobias J. Moskowitz, 1999. "Home Bias at Home: Local Equity Preference in Domestic Portfolios," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 54(6), pages 2045-2073, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Asdrubali, Pierfederico & Kim, Soyoung, 2008. "On the empirics of international smoothing," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 374-381, March.
- Francesco Paolo Mongelli, 2005. "What is European Economic and Monetary Union Telling us About the Properties of Optimum Currency Areas?," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(3), pages 607-635, September.
- Stefano Schiavo, 2008.
"Financial Integration, GDP Correlation and the Endogeneity of Optimum Currency Areas,"
London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 75(297), pages 168-189, February.
- Stefano Schiavo, 2005. "Financial integration, GDP correlation and the endogeneity of optimum currency areas," Working Papers 25/2005, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Stefano Schiavo, 2008. "Financial Integration, GDP Correlation and the Endogeneity of Optimum Currency Areas," Post-Print hal-01022326, HAL.
- Stefano Schiavo, 2008. "Financial Integration, GDP Correlation and the Endogeneity of Optimum Currency Areas," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/9857, Sciences Po.
- Pierucci, Eleonora & Ventura, Luigi, 2012. "International risk sharing and globalization," MPRA Paper 35869, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Li, Jia, 2012. "On the Empirics of China's Inter-regional Risk Sharing," MPRA Paper 37805, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- F. Pericoli & E. Pierucci & L. Ventura, 2015. "The impact of social capital on consumption insurance and income volatility in the UK: evidence from the British Household Panel Survey," Review of Economics of the Household, Springer, vol. 13(2), pages 269-295, June.
- Wagner, Gary A., 2003. "Are state budget stabilization funds only the illusion of savings?: Evidence from stationary panel data," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 213-238.
- George M. Korniotis & Alok Kumar, 2008. "Do behavioral biases adversely affect the macro-economy?," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2008-49, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Faruk Balli & Eleonora Pierucci, 2015. "Globalization and international risk-sharing: do political and social factors matter more than economic integration?," CAMA Working Papers 2015-04, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Jose Maria Casado, 2012. "Consumption partial insurance of Spanish households," Working Papers 1214, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Kalemli-Ozcan, Sebnem & Sorensen, Bent E. & Yosha, Oved, 2001. "Economic integration, industrial specialization, and the asymmetry of macroeconomic fluctuations," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 107-137, October.
- Sebnem Kalemli-Ozcan & Bent E. Sorensen & Oved Yosha, 1999. "Industrial specialization and the asymmetry of shocks across regions," Research Working Paper 99-06, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedker:y:2000:i:qii:p:33-47:n:v.85no.2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (LDayrit). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbkcus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.