State budgets and the business cycle: implications for the federal balanced budgets amendment debate
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Leslie McGranahan, 1999. "Welfare reform and state budgets," Chicago Fed Letter, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, issue Jan.
- Poterba, James M, 1994.
"State Responses to Fiscal Crises: The Effects of Budgetary Institutions and Politics,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 102(4), pages 799-821, August.
- James M. Poterba, 1993. "State Responses to Fiscal Crisis: The Effects of Budgetary Institutionsand Politics," NBER Working Papers 4375, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:8:p:1347-:d:106591 is not listed on IDEAS
- Paul J. J. Welfens, 2016.
"Overcoming the euro crisis and prospects for a political union,"
International Economics and Economic Policy,
Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 59-103, January.
- Paul Welfens, 2016. "Overcoming the euro crisis and prospects for a political union," International Economics and Economic Policy, Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 59-103, January.
- Paul J.J. Welfens, 2014. "Overcoming the EU Crisis and Prospects for a Political Union," EIIW Discussion paper disbei203, Universitätsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.
- Paul J.J. Welfens, 2015. "Overcoming the Euro Crisis and Prospects for a Political Union," EIIW Discussion paper disbei210, Universitätsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.
- Lars Calmfors & Giancarlo Corsetti & John Flemming & Seppo Honkapohja & John Kay & Willi Leibfritz & Gilles Saint-Paul & Hans-Werner Sinn & Xavier Vives, 2003. "Fiscal Policy and Macroeconomic Stabilisation in the Euro Area: Possible Reforms of the Stability and Growth Pact and National Decision-Making-Processes," EEAG Report on the European Economy, CESifo Group Munich, vol. 0, pages 46-75, May.
More about this item
KeywordsBusiness cycles ; Budget ; State finance;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedhep:y:1999:i:qiii:p:3-17:n:v.23no.3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bernie Flores). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbchus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.