The effect of immigrants on U.S. employment and productivity
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Giovanni Peri & Chad Sparber, 2016.
"Task Specialization, Immigration, and Wages,"
World Scientific Book Chapters, in: The Economics of International Migration, chapter 3, pages 81-115,
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Giovanni Peri & Chad Sparber, 2008. "Task Specialization, Immigration, and Wages," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 0802, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Giovanni Peri & Chad Sparber, 2009. "Task Specialization, Immigration and Wages," Working Papers 130, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Giovanni Peri & Chad Sparber, 2008. "Task Specialisation, Immigration and Wages," Development Working Papers 252, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano.
- David Card & Ethan G. Lewis, 2007.
"The Diffusion of Mexican Immigrants During the 1990s: Explanations and Impacts,"
NBER Chapters, in: Mexican Immigration to the United States, pages 193-228,
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David Card & Ethan G. Lewis, 2005. "The Diffusion of Mexican Immigrants During the 1990s: Explanations and Impacts," NBER Working Papers 11552, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David Card & Ethan Lewis, 2005. "The Diffusion of Mexican Immigrants During the 1990s: Explanations and Impacts," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 0504, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Reed Olsen & Subhasree Basu Roy & Hui-Kuan Tseng, 2019. "The Hispanic health paradox for older Americans: an empirical note," International Journal of Health Economics and Management, Springer, vol. 19(1), pages 33-51, March.
More about this item
KeywordsImmigrants; Productivity; Employment - United States;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedfel:y:2010:i:aug30:n:2010-26. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbsfus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.