Federal Reserve policy and the predictability of interest rates
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- John P. Judd & Bharat Trehan, 1995. "Has the Fed gotten tougher on inflation?," FRBSF Economic Letter, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue mar31.
- Rudebusch, Glenn D., 1995.
"Federal Reserve interest rate targeting, rational expectations, and the term structure,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 245-274, April.
- Glenn D. Rudebusch, 1995. "Federal Reserve interest rate targeting, rational expectations, and the term structure," Working Papers in Applied Economic Theory 95-02, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:nbp:nbpbik:v:47:y:2016:i:1:p:61-90 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bask, Mikael, 2007. "A case for interest rate smoothing," Research Discussion Papers 25/2007, Bank of Finland.
- Renne Jean-Paul, 2017.
"A model of the euro-area yield curve with discrete policy rates,"
Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics,
De Gruyter, vol. 21(1), pages 99-116, February.
- Renne, J-P., 2012. "A model of the euro-area yield curve with discrete policy rates," Working papers 395, Banque de France.
- Vollmer Uwe, 2004. "Wer entscheidet über Leitzinssatzänderungen?: Zur optimalen Verfassung des Zentralbankrats in einer Währungsunion," ORDO. Jahrbuch für die Ordnung von Wirtschaft und Gesellschaft, De Gruyter, vol. 55(1), pages 287-312, January.
- Daniel L. Thornton, 2005.
"Predictions of short-term rates and the expectations hypothesis of the term structure of interest rates,"
2004-010, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Guidolin, Massimo & Thornton, Daniel L., 2008. "Predictions of short-term rates and the expectations hypothesis of the term structure of interest rates," Working Paper Series 977, European Central Bank.
- Kuo, Shew-Huei, 2000. "An examination of the evolving relationship between interest rates of different maturities in Japan, and test of the expectations hypothesis of the term structure to ascertain the feasibility of using," ISU General Staff Papers 2000010108000014910, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- M. Isabel Martínez-Serna & Eliseo Navarro-Arribas, 2002. "El modelo de McCallum. Evidencia empírica en la estructura temporal de los tipos de interés española," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 26(2), pages 323-357, May.
- Michel Boutillier & Michel Guillard & Auguste Mpacko-Priso, 2000. "Règles monétaires et prévisions d’inflation en économie ouverte," Documents de recherche 00-12, Centre d'Études des Politiques Économiques (EPEE), Université d'Evry Val d'Essonne.
- Jääskelä, Jarkko & Vilmunen, Jouko, 1999. "Anticipated monetary policy and the dynamic behaviour of the term structure of interest rates," Research Discussion Papers 12/1999, Bank of Finland.
More about this item
KeywordsMonetary policy - United States ; Interest rates;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedfel:y:1995:i:jun23:n:95-23. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco Research Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbsfus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.