The labor supply of older American men
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:aei:rpbook:24949 is not listed on IDEAS
- Andrew G. Biggs, 2011. "Social Security," Books, American Enterprise Institute, number 6033.
- Song, Jae G. & Manchester, Joyce, 2007. "New evidence on earnings and benefit claims following changes in the retirement earnings test in 2000," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 91(3-4), pages 669-700, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robert W. Fairlie & Kanika Kapur & Susan Gates, 2016.
"Job Lock: Evidence from a Regression Discontinuity Design,"
Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 55(1), pages 92-121, January.
- Robert W. Fairlie & Kanika Kapur & Susan M. Gates, 2012. "Job lock : evidence from a regression discontinuity design," Working Papers 201215, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Robert W. Fairlie & Kanika Kapur & Susane Gates, 2015. "Job Lock: Evidence from a Regression Discontinuity Design," CESifo Working Paper Series 5297, CESifo Group Munich.
- Fairlie, Robert W. & Kapur, Kanika & Gates, Susan, 2013. "Job Lock: Evidence from a Regression Discontinuity Design," IZA Discussion Papers 7785, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Fairlie, Robert, 2014. "Job Lock: Evidence from a Regression Discontinuity Design," Santa Cruz Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt4947535x, Department of Economics, UC Santa Cruz.
- Alonso-Ortiz, Jorge, 2014.
"Social security and retirement across the OECD,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 300-316.
- Alonso-Ortiz, Jorge, 2010. "Social security and retirement across the OECD," MPRA Paper 35619, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 13 Dec 2011.
- Alonso Ortiz, Jorge, 2014. "Social Security and Retirement across the OECD," MPRA Paper 59614, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jorge Alonso-Ortiz, 2010. "Social Security and Retirement across the OECD," Working Papers 1007, Centro de Investigacion Economica, ITAM.
More about this item
KeywordsLabor supply ; Baby boom generation ; Older people;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedbcp:y:2007:n:52:x:6. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Catherine Spozio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbbous.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.