The shifty Laffer curve
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Guesnerie, Roger & Jerison, Michael, 1991.
"Taxation as a social choice problem : The scope of the Laffer argument,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 37-63, February.
- Guesnerie, R. & Jerison, M., 1990. "Taxation as a Social Choice Problem, the Scope of the Laffer Argument," DELTA Working Papers 90-06, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Malcomson, James M., 1988. "Some analytics of the Laffer curve : Reply," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 131-132, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- E. EHRHART & Alexandru MINEA & Patrick VILLIEU, 2009.
"Deficits, Seignorage and the Growth Laffer Curve in Developing Countries,"
LEO Working Papers / DR LEO
118, Orleans Economics Laboratory / Laboratoire d'Economie d'Orleans (LEO), University of Orleans.
- Alexandru MINEA & Hélène EHRHART & Patrick VILLIEU, 2009. "Deficit, Seigniorage and the Growth Laffer Curve in developing countries," Working Papers 200926, CERDI.
- Hélène Ehrhart & Alexandru Minea & P. Villieu, 2011. "Deficit, Seigniorage and the Growth Laffer Curve in developing countries," Working Papers halshs-00554257, HAL.
- Alexandru Minea & Patrick Villieu, 2009.
"Impôt, déficit et croissance économique : un réexamen de la courbe de Laffer,"
Revue d'économie politique,
Dalloz, vol. 119(4), pages 653-675.
- Alexandru Minea & Patrick Villieu, 2009. "Impôt, déficit et croissance économique : un réexamen de la courbe de Laffer," Post-Print hal-00448337, HAL.
- Roger Middleton, 2010. "The Laffer Curve," Chapters,in: Famous Figures and Diagrams in Economics, chapter 54 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Ehrhart, Hélène & Minea, Alexandru & Villieu, Patrick, 2014.
"Debt, seigniorage, and the Growth Laffer Curve in developing countries,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 199-210.
- Hélène Ehrhart & Alexandru Minea & Patrick Villieu, 2014. "Debt, seigniorage, and the Growth Laffer Curve in developing countries," Post-Print halshs-01413444, HAL.
- Emilian Dobrescu, 2016. "LINS Curve in Romanian Economy," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 18(41), pages 136-136, February.
- Liliana Bunescu & Carmen Comaniciu, 2013. "Graphical Analysis Of Laffer'S Theory For European Union Member States," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 2, pages 16-23, April.
- Şen, Hüseyin & Bulut-Çevik, Zeynep Burcu & Kaya, Ayşe, 2017. "The Khaldun-Laffer Curve Revisited: A Personal Income Tax-Based Analysis for Turkey," MPRA Paper 78850, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 27 Apr 2017.
More about this item
KeywordsIncome tax ; Taxation ; Public policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedaer:y:2000:i:q3:p:53-64:n:v.85no.3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Meredith Rector). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbatus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.