A general equilibrium analysis of the Laffer argument
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 33 (2009)
Issue (Month): 4 (November)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/economic+theory/journal/355|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Gruber, Jon & Saez, Emmanuel, 2002.
"The elasticity of taxable income: evidence and implications,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 84(1), pages 1-32, April.
- Jon Gruber & Emmanuel Saez, 2000. "The Elasticity of Taxable Income: Evidence and Implications," NBER Working Papers 7512, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Guesnerie, Roger & Jerison, Michael, 1991. "Taxation as a social choice problem : The scope of the Laffer argument," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 37-63, February.
- Roger Guesnerie & Michael Jerison, 1989. "Taxation as a Social Choice Problem, The Scope of the Laffer Argument," Discussion Paper Serie A 245, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Guesnerie, R. & Jerison, M., 1990. "Taxation as a Social Choice Problem, the Scope of the Laffer Argument," DELTA Working Papers 90-06, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Fleurbaey, Marc, 2006. "Is commodity taxation unfair?," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 90(10-11), pages 1765-1787, November.
- Marc Fleurbaey, 2005. "Is Commodity Taxation Unfair?," IDEP Working Papers 0502, Institut d'economie publique (IDEP), Marseille, France, revised Jan 2005.
- Marc Fleurbaey, 2006. "Is commodity taxation unfair?," Post-Print hal-00246650, HAL.
- Malcomson, James M., 1986. "Some analytics of the laffer curve," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 263-279, April.
- Brett, Craig, 1998. "Tax reform and collective family decision-making," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(3), pages 425-440, December.
- Agell, Jonas & Persson, Mats, 2001. "On the analytics of the dynamic Laffer curve," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 397-414, October.
- Jonas Agell & Mats Persson, 2000. "On the Analytics of the Dynamic Laffer Curve," CESifo Working Paper Series 383, CESifo Group Munich.
- Agell, J. & Persson, M., 2000. "On the Analytics of the Dunamic Laffer Curve," Papers 2000:5, Uppsala - Working Paper Series.
- Agell, Jonas & Persson, Mats, 2000. "On the Analytics of the Dynamic Laffer Curve," Working Paper Series 2000:5, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Guesnerie, Roger, 1977. "On the direction of tax reform," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 179-202, April.
- Guesnerie Roger, 1976. "On the direction of tax reform," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange) 7603, CEPREMAP.
- Robert Carroll & Warren Hrung, 2005. "What Does the Taxable Income Elasticity Say About Dynamic Responses to Tax Changes?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 95(2), pages 426-431, May.
- Novales, Alfonso & Ruiz, Jesus, 2002. "Dynamic Laffer curves," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 181-206, December.
- Alfonso Novales & Jesús Ruiz, 2001. "Dynamic Laffer Curves," Documentos de Trabajo del ICAE 0106, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Instituto Complutense de Análisis Económico.
- Myles,Gareth D., 1995. "Public Economics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521497695, October.
- Sushama Murty & R. Robert Russell, 2005. "Externality Policy Reform: A General Equilibrium Analysis," Journal of Public Economic Theory, Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 7(1), pages 117-150, 02.
- Hindriks, Jean, 2001. " Mobility and Redistributive Politics," Journal of Public Economic Theory, Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 3(1), pages 95-120.
- HINDRIKS, Jean, "undated". "Mobility and redistributive politics," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1536, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Hindriks, J., 1999. "Mobility and Redistributive Politics," Discussion Papers 9915, Exeter University, Department of Economics.
- Michael Keen & Christos Kotsogiannis, 2003. "Leviathan and Capital Tax Competition in Federations," Journal of Public Economic Theory, Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 5(2), pages 177-199, 04.
- Hansson, Asa & Stuart, Charles, 2003. "Peaking of fiscal sizes of government," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 669-684, November.
- Diewert, W. E., 1978. "Optimal tax perturbations," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 139-177, October. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:sochwe:v:33:y:2009:i:4:p:601-615. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.