A general equilibrium analysis of the Laffer argument
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gruber, Jon & Saez, Emmanuel, 2002.
"The elasticity of taxable income: evidence and implications,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 84(1), pages 1-32, April.
- Jon Gruber & Emmanuel Saez, 2000. "The Elasticity of Taxable Income: Evidence and Implications," NBER Working Papers 7512, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Guesnerie, Roger & Jerison, Michael, 1991.
"Taxation as a social choice problem : The scope of the Laffer argument,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 37-63, February.
- Guesnerie, R. & Jerison, M., 1990. "Taxation as a Social Choice Problem, the Scope of the Laffer Argument," DELTA Working Papers 90-06, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Fleurbaey, Marc, 2006. "Is commodity taxation unfair?," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 90(10-11), pages 1765-1787, November.
- Malcomson, James M., 1986. "Some analytics of the laffer curve," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 263-279, April.
- Brett, Craig, 1998. "Tax reform and collective family decision-making," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(3), pages 425-440, December.
- Agell, Jonas & Persson, Mats, 2001.
"On the analytics of the dynamic Laffer curve,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 397-414, October.
- Jonas Agell & Mats Persson, 2000. "On the Analytics of the Dynamic Laffer Curve," CESifo Working Paper Series 383, CESifo Group Munich.
- Agell, J. & Persson, M., 2000. "On the Analytics of the Dunamic Laffer Curve," Papers 2000:5, Uppsala - Working Paper Series.
- Agell, Jonas & Persson, Mats, 2000. "On the Analytics of the Dynamic Laffer Curve," Working Paper Series 2000:5, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Guesnerie, Roger, 1977. "On the direction of tax reform," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 179-202, April.
- Robert Carroll & Warren Hrung, 2005. "What Does the Taxable Income Elasticity Say About Dynamic Responses to Tax Changes?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 95(2), pages 426-431, May.
- Novales, Alfonso & Ruiz, Jesus, 2002. "Dynamic Laffer curves," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 181-206, December.
- Myles,Gareth D., 1995. "Public Economics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521497695, October.
- Sushama Murty & R. Robert Russell, 2005. "Externality Policy Reform: A General Equilibrium Analysis," Journal of Public Economic Theory, Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 7(1), pages 117-150, February.
- Hindriks, Jean, 2001.
" Mobility and Redistributive Politics,"
Journal of Public Economic Theory,
Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 3(1), pages 95-120.
- Hindriks, J., 1999. "Mobility and Redistributive Politics," Discussion Papers 9915, University of Exeter, Department of Economics.
- HINDRIKS, Jean, 2001. "Mobility and redistributive politics," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1536, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Michael Keen & Christos Kotsogiannis, 2003. "Leviathan and Capital Tax Competition in Federations," Journal of Public Economic Theory, Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 5(2), pages 177-199, April.
- Hansson, Asa & Stuart, Charles, 2003. "Peaking of fiscal sizes of government," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 669-684, November.
- Diewert, W. E., 1978. "Optimal tax perturbations," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 139-177, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:sochwe:v:33:y:2009:i:4:p:601-615. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.