A general equilibrium analysis of the Laffer argument
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 33 (2009)
Issue (Month): 4 (November)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00355/index.htm|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- repec:cup:cbooks:9780521629560 is not listed on IDEAS
- Agell, Jonas & Persson, Mats, 2000.
"On the Analytics of the Dynamic Laffer Curve,"
Working Paper Series
2000:5, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Jon Gruber & Emmanuel Saez, 2000.
"The Elasticity of Taxable Income: Evidence and Implications,"
NBER Working Papers
7512, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gruber, Jon & Saez, Emmanuel, 2002. "The elasticity of taxable income: evidence and implications," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 84(1), pages 1-32, April.
- Sushama Murty & R. Robert Russell, 2005. "Externality Policy Reform: A General Equilibrium Analysis," Journal of Public Economic Theory, Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 7(1), pages 117-150, 02.
- Novales, Alfonso & Ruiz, Jesus, 2002.
"Dynamic Laffer curves,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 181-206, December.
- HINDRIKS, Jean, .
"Mobility and redistributive politics,"
CORE Discussion Papers RP
-1536, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Marc Fleurbaey, 2005.
"Is Commodity Taxation Unfair?,"
IDEP Working Papers
0502, Institut d'economie publique (IDEP), Marseille, France, revised Jan 2005.
- Guesnerie Roger, 1976.
"On the direction of tax reform,"
CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange)
- Malcomson, James M., 1986. "Some analytics of the laffer curve," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 263-279, April.
- Roger Guesnerie & Michael Jerison, 1989.
"Taxation as a Social Choice Problem, The Scope of the Laffer Argument,"
Discussion Paper Serie A
245, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Guesnerie, Roger & Jerison, Michael, 1991. "Taxation as a social choice problem : The scope of the Laffer argument," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 37-63, February.
- Guesnerie, R. & Jerison, M., 1990. "Taxation as a Social Choice Problem, the Scope of the Laffer Argument," DELTA Working Papers 90-06, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Hansson, Asa & Stuart, Charles, 2003. "Peaking of fiscal sizes of government," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 669-684, November.
- Diewert, W. E., 1978. "Optimal tax perturbations," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 139-177, October.
- Brett, Craig, 1998. "Tax reform and collective family decision-making," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(3), pages 425-440, December.
- Robert Carroll & Warren Hrung, 2005. "What Does the Taxable Income Elasticity Say About Dynamic Responses to Tax Changes?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 95(2), pages 426-431, May.
- Michael Keen & Christos Kotsogiannis, 2003. "Leviathan and Capital Tax Competition in Federations," Journal of Public Economic Theory, Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 5(2), pages 177-199, 04.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:sochwe:v:33:y:2009:i:4:p:601-615. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.