Nonlinear Income Tax Reforms
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Brett, Craig & Weymark, John A., 2011.
"How optimal nonlinear income taxes change when the distribution of the population changes,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, pages 1239-1247.
- Craig Brett & John A. Weymark, 2010. "How Optimal Nonlinear Income Taxes Change When the Distribution of the Population Changes," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 1003, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Alan Krause, 2009. "A general equilibrium analysis of the Laffer argument," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 33(4), pages 601-615, November.
- Brett, Craig, 1998. "Tax reform and collective family decision-making," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(3), pages 425-440, December.
- Laurent Simula, 2010.
"Optimal nonlinear income tax and nonlinear pricing: optimality conditions and comparative static properties,"
Social Choice and Welfare,
Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 35(2), pages 199-220, July.
- Simula, Laurent, 2009. "Optimal Nonlinear Income Tax and Nonlinear Pricing: Optimality Conditions and Comparative Static Properties," Working Paper Series, Center for Fiscal Studies 2009:11, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Tatsuo Hatta, 1977. "A Theory of Piecemeal Policy Recommendations," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 44(1), pages 1-21.
- Jean-Yves Duclos & Paul Makdissi & Quentin Wodon, 2008.
"Socially Improving Tax Reforms,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 49(4), pages 1505-1537, November.
- Paul Makdissi & Jean-Yves Duclos, 2002. "Socially-Improving Tax Reforms," Cahiers de recherche 02-01, Departement d'Economique de l'École de gestion à l'Université de Sherbrooke, revised 2004.
- Jean-Yves Duclos & Paul Makdissi & Quentin Wodon, 2004. "Socially-Improving Tax Reforms," Cahiers de recherche 0401, CIRPEE.
- Myles,Gareth D., 1995. "Public Economics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521497695, December.
- Alan Krause, 2007. "Generational incidence of savings taxation versus capital-income taxation," International Journal of Economic Theory, The International Society for Economic Theory, vol. 3(2), pages 113-129.
- Sushama Murty & R. Robert Russell, 2005. "Externality Policy Reform: A General Equilibrium Analysis," Journal of Public Economic Theory, Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 7(1), pages 117-150, February.
- repec:ubc:bricol:98-09 is not listed on IDEAS
- Blackorby, Charles & Brett, Craig, 2000. "Fiscal Federalism Revisited," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 92(2), pages 300-317, June.
More about this item
Keywordstax reform; nonlinear income taxation.;
- H21 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Efficiency; Optimal Taxation
- H24 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Personal Income and Other Nonbusiness Taxes and Subsidies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2012-01-25 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2012-01-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-PBE-2012-01-25 (Public Economics)
- NEP-PUB-2012-01-25 (Public Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:yor:yorken:12/03. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Paul Hodgson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deyoruk.html .