Optimal tax perturbations
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Feldstein, Martin & Liebman, Jeffrey B., 2002. "Social security," Handbook of Public Economics,in: A. J. Auerbach & M. Feldstein (ed.), Handbook of Public Economics, edition 1, volume 4, chapter 32, pages 2245-2324 Elsevier.
- Amemiya, Takeshi, 1974. "The nonlinear two-stage least-squares estimator," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 105-110, July.
- Boskin, Michael J, 1977. "Social Security and Retirement Decisions," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 15(1), pages 1-25, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Auerbach, Alan J., 1985. "The theory of excess burden and optimal taxation," Handbook of Public Economics,in: A. J. Auerbach & M. Feldstein (ed.), Handbook of Public Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 2, pages 61-127 Elsevier.
- Alan Krause, 2004. "The Dynamic Process of Tax Reform," Econometric Society 2004 Australasian Meetings 119, Econometric Society.
- Pascalis Raimondos-Møller & Alan Woodland, 2014.
"Steepest ascent tariff reform,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 55(1), pages 69-99, January.
- Woodland, Alan D. & Raimondos-Møller, Pascalis, 2006. "Steepest Ascent Tariff Reforms," Working Papers 04-2006, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Economics.
- Pascalis Raimondos-MÃ¸ller & Alan D. Woodland, 2006. "Steepest Ascent Tariff Reforms," CESifo Working Paper Series 1760, CESifo Group Munich.
- Raimondos-Møller, Pascalis & Woodland, Alan D, 2006. "Steepest Ascent Tariff Reforms," CEPR Discussion Papers 5782, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Diewert, W. Erwin & Fox, Kevin J., 2016. "Kevin J. Fox Interview of W. Erwin Diewert," Microeconomics.ca working papers erwin_diewert-2016-6, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 02 Jun 2016.
- Alan Krause, 2009. "A general equilibrium analysis of the Laffer argument," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 33(4), pages 601-615, November.
- Alan Krause, 2007. "A Tax Reform Analysis of the Laffer Argument," Discussion Papers 07/10, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Brett, Craig, 1998. "Tax reform and collective family decision-making," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(3), pages 425-440, December.
- Alberto Pench, 2015. "Welfare Analysis of Tax and Expenditure Reform," Italian Economic Journal: A Continuation of Rivista Italiana degli Economisti and Giornale degli Economisti, Springer;Società Italiana degli Economisti (Italian Economic Association), vol. 1(3), pages 391-400, November.
- Alan Woodland & Arja Turunen-Red, 2000. "The Redistribution of Efficiency Gains: Transfers or Tariffs?," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0987, Econometric Society.
- Zodrow, George R. & Mieszkowski, Peter M., 1986. "The new view of the property tax A reformulation," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 309-327, August.
- Athiphat Muthitacharoen & George R. Zodrow, 2008. "The Efficiency Costs of Local Property Tax," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper0815, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Boadway, Robin, 1999. "Le rôle de la théorie de l’optimum du second rang en économie publique," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 75(1), pages 29-65, mars-juin.
- Guy Gilbert, 1982. "Economie de la réforme fiscale et systèmes fiscaux comparés : une revue de littérature," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 33(4), pages 750-768.
- Turunen-Red, Arja H. & Woodland, Alan D., 2000. "Multilateral policy reforms and quantity restrictions on trade," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 153-168, October.
- Alan Krause, 2014. "Piecewise Linear Income Tax Reforms," Discussion Papers 14/25, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Blackorby, Charles & Brett, Craig, 2004. "Capital Taxation In A Simple Finite-Horizon Olg Model," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 709, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:pubeco:v:10:y:1978:i:2:p:139-177. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505578 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .