Graphical Analysis Of Laffer'S Theory For European Union Member States
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mathias Trabandt & Harald Uhlig, 2012.
"How Do Laffer Curves Differ across Countries?,"
NBER Chapters,in: Fiscal Policy after the Financial Crisis, pages 211-249
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mathias Trabandt & Harald Uhlig, 2012. "How Do Laffer Curves Differ Across Countries?," NBER Working Papers 17862, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mathias Trabandt & Harald F. Uhlig, 2012. "How do Laffer curves differ across countries?," International Finance Discussion Papers 1048, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Mathias Trabandt & Harald Uhlig, 2012. "How Do Laffer Curves Differ Across Countries?," Working Papers 2012-001, Becker Friedman Institute for Research In Economics.
- Gabriela DOBROTA & Maria Felicia CHIRCULESCU, 2012. "Analysis of the Tax Burden in Romania based on the Laffer Curve in the Period 1991-2009," Economics and Applied Informatics, "Dunarea de Jos" University of Galati, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, issue 1, pages 63-68.
- Zsolt Becsi, 2000. "The shifty Laffer curve," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, issue Q3, pages 53-64.
- Adina TRANDAFIR & Petre BREZEANU, 2011. "Optimality of Fiscal Policy in Romania in Terms of Laffer Curve," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 0(8(561)), pages 53-60, August.
More about this item
KeywordsLaffer curve; tax optimum; taxation rate;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cbu:jrnlec:y:2013:v:2:p:16-23. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ecobici Nicolae). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fetgjro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.