Average Effective Tax Rates on Consumption for Turkey : New Data and a Comparative Analysis
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Murat Üngör, 2014. "Average effective tax rates on consumption for Turkey: New data and a comparative analysis," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 34(1), pages 567-580.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ohanian, Lee & Raffo, Andrea & Rogerson, Richard, 2008.
"Long-term changes in labor supply and taxes: Evidence from OECD countries, 1956-2004,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 55(8), pages 1353-1362, November.
- Lee E. Ohanian & Andrea Raffo & Richard Rogerson, 2006. "Long-term changes in labor supply and taxes: evidence from OECD countries, 1956-2004," Research Working Paper RWP 06-16, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Lee Ohanian & Andrea Raffo & Richard Rogerson, 2006. "Long-Term Changes in Labor Supply and Taxes: Evidence from OECD Countries, 1956-2004," NBER Working Papers 12786, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mendoza, Enrique G. & Razin, Assaf & Tesar, Linda L., 1994.
"Effective tax rates in macroeconomics: Cross-country estimates of tax rates on factor incomes and consumption,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 297-323, December.
- Enrique G. Mendoza & Assaf Razin & Linda L. Tesar, 1994. "Effective Tax Rates in Macroeconomics: Cross-Country Estimates of Tax Rates on Factor Incomes and Consumption," NBER Working Papers 4864, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lars Ljungqvist & Thomas J. Sargent, 2004. "Recursive Macroeconomic Theory, 2nd Edition," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 2, volume 1, number 026212274x, January.
- Mathias Trabandt & Harald Uhlig, 2012.
"How Do Laffer Curves Differ across Countries?,"
NBER Chapters,in: Fiscal Policy after the Financial Crisis, pages 211-249
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mathias Trabandt & Harald Uhlig, 2012. "How Do Laffer Curves Differ Across Countries?," NBER Working Papers 17862, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mathias Trabandt & Harald F. Uhlig, 2012. "How do Laffer curves differ across countries?," International Finance Discussion Papers 1048, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Mathias Trabandt & Harald Uhlig, 2012. "How Do Laffer Curves Differ Across Countries?," Working Papers 2012-001, Becker Friedman Institute for Research In Economics.
- BjÃ¸rn Volkerink & Jan-Egbert Sturm & Jakob de Haan, 2002.
"Tax Ratios in Macroeconomics: Do Taxes Really Matter?,"
Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 29(3), pages 209-224, September.
- Bjorn Volkerink & Jan-Egbert Sturm & Jakob de Haan, 2001. ""Tax ratios in macroeconomics: Do taxes really mater?," European Economy Group Working Papers 7, European Economy Group.
- Oya Pinar Ardic & Burcay Erus & Gurcan Soydan, 2010. "An evaluation of indirect taxes in Turkey," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 30(4), pages 2787-2801.
- Ayse Imrohoroglu & Kaiji Chen, 2012.
"Debt and the U.S. Economy,"
2012 Meeting Papers
229, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Kaiji Chenz & Ayse Imrohoroglu, 2014. "Debt in the U.S. Economy," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1401, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
More about this item
- E6 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook
- E0 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-03-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-ARA-2014-03-15 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-CWA-2014-03-15 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-PBE-2014-03-15 (Public Economics)
- NEP-PUB-2014-03-15 (Public Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tcb:econot:1402. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/tcmgvtr.html .