Report NEP-CWA-2014-03-15This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Masahiro Kawai & Peter J. Morgan, 2014. "Regional Financial Regulation in Asia," Governance Working Papers 23971, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Saumik Paul & Vengadeshvaran Sarma, 2013. "Economic Crisis and Female Entrepreneurship: Evidence from Countries in Eastern Europe and Central Asia," Discussion Papers 13/08, University of Nottingham, CREDIT.
- Abdulloev, Ilhom & Epstein, Gil S. & Gang, Ira N., 2014. "Ethnic Goods and Immigrant Assimilation," IZA Discussion Papers 8004, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Juzhong Zhuang & Ravi Kanbur & Changyong Rhee, 2014. "Rising Inequality in Asia and Policy Implications," Macroeconomics Working Papers 23973, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Carolina V. Zuccotti & Harry Ganzeboom & Ayse Guveli, 2014. "Was migrating beneficial? Comparing social mobility of Turks in Western Europe to Turks in Turkey and Western European natives," DoQSS Working Papers 14-06, Quantitative Social Science - UCL Social Research Institute, University College London.
- Thomas Masterson & Emel Memis & Ajit Zacharias, 2014. "Time and Consumption Poverty in Turkey," Economics One-Pager Archive op_46, Levy Economics Institute.
- Ali T. Akarca & Aysit Tansel, 2014. "Impact of Internal Migration on Political Participation in Turkey," ERC Working Papers 1402, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Mar 2014.
- Ahmet Faruk Aysan & Salih Fendoglu & Mustafa Kilinc, 2014. "Macroprudential Policies as Buffer Against Volatile Cross-border Capital Flows," Working Papers 1404, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Lauridsen, Jørgen T. & Zeren, Fatma & Ari, Ayse, 2014. "Is crime in Turkey economically rational?," Discussion Papers of Business and Economics 3/2014, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Business and Economics.
- Murat Ungor, 2014. "Average Effective Tax Rates on Consumption for Turkey : New Data and a Comparative Analysis," CBT Research Notes in Economics 1402, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Claudia Diehl & Elisabeth Liebau, 2014. "Turning Back to Turkey - or Turning the Back to Germany?: Remigration Intentions and Behavior of Turkish Immigrants in Germany between 1984 and 2011," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 637, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Ahmet Faruk Aysan & Salih Fendoglu & Mustafa Kilinc, 2014. "Managing Short-Term Capital Flows in New Central Banking: Unconventional Monetary Policy Framework in Turkey," Working Papers 1403, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Eli Berman & Michael J. Callen & Clark Gibson & James D. Long, 2014. "Election Fairness and Government Legitimacy in Afghanistan," NBER Working Papers 19949, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hande Kucuk & Pinar Ozlu & Anil Talasli & Deren Unalmis & Canan Yuksel, 2014. "Interest Rate Corridor, Liquidity Management and the Overnight Spread," Working Papers 1402, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Erol Taymaz & Ebru Voyvoda & Kamil Yilmaz, 2014. "Demokrasiye Gecis, Reel ucretler ve Verimlilik: Turk Imalat Sanayiinden Bulgular," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1408, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.