Report NEP-PUB-2014-03-15This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Congressional Budget Office, 2012. "The Distribution of Household Income and Federal Taxes, 2008 and 2009," Reports 43373, Congressional Budget Office.
- Congressional Budgete Office, 2012. "Effective Marginal Tax Rates for Low- and Moderate-Income Workers," Reports 43709, Congressional Budget Office.
- Maria Letizia Bertotti & Giovanni Modanese, 2014. "Micro to macro models for income distribution in the absence and in the presence of tax evasion," Papers 1403.0015, arXiv.org.
- Congressional Budget Office, 2012. "Taxing Businesses Through the Individual Income Tax," Reports 43750, Congressional Budget Office.
- Federica Liberini, 2014. "Corporate Taxes and the Growth of the Firm," KOF Working papers 14-354, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Congressional Budget Office, 2012. "Raising the Excise Tax on Cigarettes: Effects on Health and the Federal Budget," Reports 43319, Congressional Budget Office.
- Marina Agranov & Thomas R. Palfrey, 2014. "Equilibrium Tax Rates and Income Redistribution: A Laboratory Study," NBER Working Papers 19918, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marchese, Carla, 2014. "Tax Amnesties," IEL Working Papers 17, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- Murat Ungor, 2014. "Average Effective Tax Rates on Consumption for Turkey : New Data and a Comparative Analysis," CBT Research Notes in Economics 1402, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Erixson, Oscar, 2014. "Health Responses to a Wealth Shock: Evidence from a Swedish Tax Reform," Working Paper Series 1011, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Dotti, Valerio, 2014. "The Political Economy of Publicly Provided Private Goods," MPRA Paper 54026, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rodrigo Nobre Fernandez & André Carraro & Gabrielito Menezes & Giácomo Balbinotto Neto & Eduardo Tillmann, 2014. "Design Contract For Public-Privatepartnerships: A Theoretical Model For Brazilian Hospitals," Anais do XL Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 40th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 062, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Bruno Pires Tiberto & Helder Ferreira De Mendonça, 2014. "Social Security And Public Debt: Empirical Evidence For The Brazilian Economy," Anais do XLI Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 41st Brazilian Economics Meeting] 066, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Christian Ewerhart, 2014. "Mixed equilibria in Tullock contests," ECON - Working Papers 143, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.