Public Spending, Transfers, and the Laffer Curve
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||May 2002|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Baton Rouge, LA 70803-6306|
Web page: http://www.business.lsu.edu/economics
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Guesnerie, Roger & Jerison, Michael, 1991.
"Taxation as a social choice problem : The scope of the Laffer argument,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 37-63, February.
- Roger Guesnerie & Michael Jerison, 1989. "Taxation as a Social Choice Problem, The Scope of the Laffer Argument," Discussion Paper Serie A 245, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Guesnerie, R. & Jerison, M., 1990. "Taxation as a Social Choice Problem, the Scope of the Laffer Argument," DELTA Working Papers 90-06, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Fullerton, Don, 1982. "On the possibility of an inverse relationship between tax rates and government revenues," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 3-22, October.
- Don Fullerton, 1980. "On the Possibility of an Inverse Relationship between Tax Rates and Government Revenues," NBER Working Papers 0467, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Malcomson, James M., 1986. "Some analytics of the laffer curve," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 263-279, April.
- Gahvari, Firouz, 1988. "Does the Laffer Curve Ever Slope Down?," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 41(2), pages 267-269, June.
- Gahvari, Firouz, 1988. "Does the Laffer Curve Ever Slope Down?," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 41(2), pages 267-69, June.
- Gahvari, Firouz, 1989. "The nature of government expenditures and the shape of the laffer curve," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 251-260, November. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lsu:lsuwpp:2002-05. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.