Public Spending, Transfers, and the Laffer Curve
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||May 2002|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Baton Rouge, LA 70803-6306|
Web page: http://www.business.lsu.edu/economics
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Guesnerie, Roger & Jerison, Michael, 1991.
"Taxation as a social choice problem : The scope of the Laffer argument,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 37-63, February.
- Roger Guesnerie & Michael Jerison, 1989. "Taxation as a Social Choice Problem, The Scope of the Laffer Argument," Discussion Paper Serie A 245, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Guesnerie, R. & Jerison, M., 1990. "Taxation as a Social Choice Problem, the Scope of the Laffer Argument," DELTA Working Papers 90-06, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Fullerton, Don, 1982. "On the possibility of an inverse relationship between tax rates and government revenues," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 3-22, October.
- Don Fullerton, 1980. "On the Possibility of an Inverse Relationship between Tax Rates and Government Revenues," NBER Working Papers 0467, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Malcomson, James M., 1986. "Some analytics of the laffer curve," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 263-279, April.
- Gahvari, Firouz, 1988. "Does the Laffer Curve Ever Slope Down?," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 41(2), pages 267-269, June.
- Gahvari, Firouz, 1988. "Does the Laffer Curve Ever Slope Down?," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 41(2), pages 267-69, June.
- Gahvari, Firouz, 1989. "The nature of government expenditures and the shape of the laffer curve," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 251-260, November. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lsu:lsuwpp:2002-05. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.