Is low unemployment inflationary?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Edmund S. Phelps, 1968. "Money-Wage Dynamics and Labor-Market Equilibrium," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 76, pages 678-678.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Céspedes Reynaga, Nikita, 2003. "Factores cíclicos y estructurales en la evolución de la tasa de desempleo," Revista Estudios Económicos, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú, issue 9, pages 199-221.
- Victor Claar, 2006.
"Is the NAIRU more useful in forecasting inflation than the natural rate of unemployment?,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(18), pages 2179-2189.
- Claar, Victor V, 2002. "Is the NAIRU More Useful in Forecasting Inflation than the Natural Rate of Unemployment?," MPRA Paper 14257, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marco A. Espinosa-Vega & Steven Russell, 1997. "History and theory of the NAIRU: a critical review," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, issue Q 2, pages 4-25.
- Tao Zha, 1998. "A dynamic multivariate model for use in formulating policy," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, issue Q 1, pages 16-29.
- Rudy Fichtenbaum, 2003. "Is there a natural level of capacity utilization?," Forum for Social Economics, Springer;The Association for Social Economics, vol. 33(1), pages 45-62, September.
- Sharon Kozicki, 2001. "Why do central banks monitor so many inflation indicators?," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Q III, pages 5-42.
More about this item
KeywordsInflation (Finance) ; Unemployment;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedaer:y:1997:i:qi:p:4-13:n:v.86no.1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Meredith Rector). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbatus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.