Individual, Systematic and Systemic Risks in the Danish Banking Sector
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Blau, Benjamin M. & Brough, Tyler J. & Thomas, Diana W., 2013. "Corporate lobbying, political connections, and the bailout of banks," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(8), pages 3007-3017.
- Sylvain Benoit & Gilbert Colletaz & Christophe Hurlin & Christophe Pérignon, 2013. "A Theoretical and Empirical Comparison of Systemic Risk Measures," Working Papers halshs-00746272, HAL.
- Demirgüç-Kunt, Asli & Huizinga, Harry, 2010.
"Bank activity and funding strategies: The impact on risk and returns,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 98(3), pages 626-650, December.
- Demirgüc-Kunt, A. & Huizinga, H.P., 2009. "Bank Activity and Funding Strategies : The Impact on Risk and Return," Discussion Paper 2009-09, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Huizinga, Harry, 2009. "Bank activity and funding strategies : the impact on risk and returns," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4837, The World Bank.
- Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Huizinga, Harry, 2009. "Bank Activity and Funding Strategies: The Impact on Risk and Return," CEPR Discussion Papers 7170, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- repec:eee:ecmode:v:67:y:2017:i:c:p:45-54 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wosser, Michael, 2017. "What Drives Systemic Bank Risk in Europe: the balance sheet effect," Research Technical Papers 08/RT/17, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Kevin Dowd, 2009. "Moral Hazard and the Financial Crisis," Cato Journal, Cato Journal, Cato Institute, vol. 29(1), pages 141-166, Winter.
- Laeven, Luc & Ratnovski, Lev & Tong, Hui, 2016. "Bank size, capital, and systemic risk: Some international evidence," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 69(S1), pages 25-34.
- Ariel M. Viale & Jeff Madura, 2014. "Learning Banks' Exposure To Systematic Risk: Evidence From The Financial Crisis Of 2008," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 37(1), pages 75-98, February.
- Cuestas, Juan Carlos & Lucotte, Yannick & Reigl, Nicolas, 2017. "Banking sector concentration, competition and financial stability: the case of the Baltic countries," Bank of Estonia Working Papers wp2017-7, Bank of Estonia, revised 11 Sep 2017.
- Tomas Cipra & Radek Hendrych, 2017. "Systemic Risk in Financial Risk Regulation," Czech Journal of Economics and Finance (Finance a uver), Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, vol. 67(1), pages 15-38, March.
- repec:spr:jecfin:v:41:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s12197-015-9341-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Johannes Kabderian Dreyer & Peter Alfons Schmid, 2015. "Fiscal federalism in monetary unions: hypothetical fiscal transfers within the Euro-zone," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(4), pages 506-532, July.
More about this item
Keywordsindividual risk; systematic risk; systemic risk; bank size; financial regulation;
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fau:fauart:v:68:y:2018:i:4:p:320-350. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lenka Herrmannova). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/icunicz.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.