What Drives Systemic Bank Risk in Europe: the balance sheet effect
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Glenn Hoggarth & Steffen Sorensen & Lea Zicchino, 2005. "Stress tests of UK banks using a VAR approach," Bank of England working papers 282, Bank of England.
- Ashoka Mody & Damiano Sandri, 2012.
"The eurozone crisis: how banks and sovereigns came to be joined at the hip,"
CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 27(70), pages 199-230, April.
- Damiano Sandri & Ashoka Mody, 2011. "The Eurozone Crisis; How Banks and Sovereigns Came to Be Joined At the Hip," IMF Working Papers 11/269, International Monetary Fund.
- repec:fip:fedhpr:y:2010:i:may:p:65-71 is not listed on IDEAS
- Viral V. Acharya & Lasse H. Pedersen & Thomas Philippon & Matthew Richardson, 2017.
"Measuring Systemic Risk,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, vol. 30(1), pages 2-47.
- Viral V. Acharya & Lasse H. Pedersen & Thomas Philippon & Matthew Richardson, 2010. "Measuring systemic risk," Working Paper 1002, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Acharya, Viral V & Pedersen, Lasse H & Philippon, Thomas & Richardson, Matthew P, 2012. "Measuring Systemic Risk," CEPR Discussion Papers 8824, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kremer, Manfred & Lo Duca, Marco & Holló, Dániel, 2012. "CISS - a composite indicator of systemic stress in the financial system," Working Paper Series 1426, European Central Bank.
- Salleo, Carmelo & Homar, Timotej & Kick, Heinrich, 2016. "Making sense of the EU wide stress test: a comparison with the SRISK approach," Working Paper Series 1920, European Central Bank.
- repec:ecb:ecbwps:20111426 is not listed on IDEAS
- Viral V. Acharya, 2010. "Measuring systemic risk," Proceedings 1140, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
More about this item
KeywordsSystemic banking crisis; Systemic risk measurement; ?CoVaR; MES; Bank Balance Sheet; Macroprudential policy;
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2017-10-29 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2017-10-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2017-10-29 (Banking)
- NEP-CBA-2017-10-29 (Central Banking)
- NEP-CFN-2017-10-29 (Corporate Finance)
- NEP-RMG-2017-10-29 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cbi:wpaper:08/rt/17. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Fiona Farrelly). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cbigvie.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.