Report NEP-ACC-2017-10-29This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Santiago Lago-Peñas & Mercedes Mareque Álvarez-Santullano & Elena Rivo-López & Mónica Villanueva-Villar, 2017. "Determining factors for audit opinion in private family and non-family firms. Evidence from Spain," Working Papers. Collection C: Family business 1701, Universidade de Vigo, GEN - Governance and Economics research Network.
- Schwab, Thomas & Todtenhaupt, Maximilian, 2017. "Spillover from the Haven: Cross-border Externalities of Patent Box Regimes within Multinational Firms," Annual Conference 2017 (Vienna): Alternative Structures for Money and Banking 168148, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Michal Szkup & Fernando Leibovici & David Kohn, 2017. "Financial Frictions and Export Dynamics in Large Devaluations," 2017 Meeting Papers 859, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Moritz Schularick & Bjorn Richter & Alan Taylor & Oscar Jorda, 2017. "Bank Capital Redux: Solvency, Liquidity, and Crisis," 2017 Meeting Papers 843, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Wosser, Michael, 2017. "What Drives Systemic Bank Risk in Europe: the balance sheet effect," Research Technical Papers 08/RT/17, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Simon Cornée & Panu Kalmi & Ariane Szafarz, 2017. "How Costly is Social Screening? Evidence from the Banking Industry," Working Papers CEB 17-026, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Calimani, Susanna & Hałaj, Grzegorz & Żochowski, Dawid, 2017. "Simulating fire-sales in a banking and shadow banking system," ESRB Working Paper Series 46, European Systemic Risk Board.
- David Grigorian & Vlad Manole, 2016. "Sovereign risk and deposit dynamics:evidence from Europe," Working Papers Rutgers University, Newark 2016-003, Department of Economics, Rutgers University, Newark.
- Hills, Robert & Ho, Kelvin & Reinhardt, Dennis & Sowerbutts, Rhiannon & Wong, Eric & Wu, Gabriel, 2017. "The international transmission of monetary policy through financial centres: evidence from the United Kingdom and Hong Kong," Bank of England working papers 682, Bank of England.
- Bacchetta, Philippe, 2017. "The Sovereign Money Initiative in Switzerland: An Economic Assessment," CEPR Discussion Papers 12349, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.