Report NEP-CBA-2017-10-29This is the archive for NEP-CBA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central Banking. Maria Semenova issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lucas F. Husted & John H. Rogers & Bo Sun, 2017. "Monetary Policy Uncertainty," International Finance Discussion Papers 1215, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Hills, Robert & Ho, Kelvin & Reinhardt, Dennis & Sowerbutts, Rhiannon & Wong, Eric & Wu, Gabriel, 2017. "The international transmission of monetary policy through financial centres: evidence from the United Kingdom and Hong Kong," Bank of England working papers 682, Bank of England.
- Paul Whelan & Gyuri Venter & Andrea Vedolin & Matteo Leombroni, 2017. "Central Bank Communication and the Yield Curve," 2017 Meeting Papers 844, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Corsetti, Giancarlo & Dedola, Luca & Jarocinski, Marek & Mackowiak, Bartosz Adam & Schmidt, Sebastian, 2017. "Macroeconomic Stabilization, Monetary-Fiscal Interactions, and Europe's Monetary Union," CEPR Discussion Papers 12371, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Marine Charlotte André & Meixing Dai, 2017. "Can inflation contract discipline central bankers when agents are learning?," Working Papers of BETA 2017-25, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Ali Ozdagli & Michael Weber, 2017. "Monetary Policy through Production Networks: Evidence from the Stock Market," CESifo Working Paper Series 6486, CESifo Group Munich.
- Andreas Schrimpf & Semyon Malamud, 2017. "Intermediation Markups and Monetary Policy Passthrough," 2017 Meeting Papers 812, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Bacchetta, Philippe, 2017. "The Sovereign Money Initiative in Switzerland: An Economic Assessment," CEPR Discussion Papers 12349, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ruediger Bachmann & Sebastian Rüth, 2017. "Systematic Monetary Policy and the Macroeconomic Effects of Shifts in Loan-to-Value Ratios," CESifo Working Paper Series 6458, CESifo Group Munich.
- Fraisse, Henri & Lé, Mathias & Thesmar, David, 2017. "The real effects of bank capital requirements," ESRB Working Paper Series 47, European Systemic Risk Board.
- Benjamin Schwanebeck, 2017. "Unconventional Monetary Policy in a Financially Heterogeneous Monetary Union," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201741, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Beckmann, Joscha & Czudaj, Robert, 2017. "Exchange rate expectations since the financial crisis: Performance evaluation and the role of monetary policy and safe haven," Annual Conference 2017 (Vienna): Alternative Structures for Money and Banking 168291, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Mendicino, Caterina & Nikolov, Kalin & Suarez, Javier, 2017. "Equity versus bail-in debt in banking: an agency perspective," ESRB Working Paper Series 50, European Systemic Risk Board.
- Jan Bruha & Evžen Kocenda, 2017. "Financial Stability in Europe: Banking and Sovereign Risk," CESifo Working Paper Series 6453, CESifo Group Munich.
- Gerlach, Stefan, 2017. "Long-run Money Demand in Switzerland," CEPR Discussion Papers 12356, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Wosser, Michael, 2017. "What Drives Systemic Bank Risk in Europe: the balance sheet effect," Research Technical Papers 08/RT/17, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Moritz Schularick & Bjorn Richter & Alan Taylor & Oscar Jorda, 2017. "Bank Capital Redux: Solvency, Liquidity, and Crisis," 2017 Meeting Papers 843, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Vogel, Lukas & Hohberger, Stefan & Priftis, Romanos, 2017. "The Macroeconomic Effects of Quantitative Easing in the Euro Area: Evidence from an Estimated DSGE Model," Annual Conference 2017 (Vienna): Alternative Structures for Money and Banking 168060, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.