Foreign Direct Investment, Corporate Finance, and the Life Cycle of Investment
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Adam Geršl & Petr Jakubik & Dorota Kowalczyk & Steven Ongena & José-Luis Peydró, 2015.
"Monetary Conditions and Banks’ Behaviour in the Czech Republic,"
Open Economies Review,
Springer, vol. 26(3), pages 407-445, July.
- Adam Gersl & Petr Jakubik & Dorota Kowalczyk & Steven Ongena & Jose-Luis Peydro Alcalde, 2012. "Monetary Conditions and Banks' Behaviour in the Czech Republic," Working Papers 2012/02, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- repec:prg:jnlpep:v:2017:y:2017:i:3:id:617:p:345-359 is not listed on IDEAS
- Michael Moritz & Bastian Stockinger & Merlind Trepesch, 2017.
"Multinational Resilience or Dispensable Jobs? German FDI and Employment in the Czech Republic Around the Great Recession,"
Prague Economic Papers,
University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2017(3), pages 345-359.
- Eisermann, Merlind & Moritz, Michael & Stockinger, Bastian, 2015. "Multinational resilience or dispensable jobs? : German FDI and employment in the Czech Republic around the Great Recession," IAB Discussion Paper 201509, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Vasileios A. Vlachos & Dimitris Kalimeris, 2010. "International business spillovers in emerging markets: the Visegrad group," International Journal of Economic Policy in Emerging Economies, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 3(4), pages 330-345.
- Hamid Baghestani & Liliana Danila, 2014. "Interest Rate and Exchange Rate Forecasting in the Czech Republic: Do Analysts Know Better than a Random Walk?," Czech Journal of Economics and Finance (Finance a uver), Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, vol. 64(4), pages 282-295, September.
- Karel Janda, 2009. "Bankruptcies With Soft Budget Constraint," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 77(4), pages 430-460, July.
- Karel Janda, 2008. "Which Government Interventions Are Good in Alleviating Credit Market Failures?," Working Papers IES 2008/12, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Jul 2008.
- Karel Janda, 2011. "Credit Guarantees and Subsidies when Lender has a Market Power," Working Papers IES 2011/18, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Jun 2011.
More about this item
Keywordscorporate finance; foreign direct investment; life cycle of investment;
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
- L25 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Performance
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fau:fauart:v:57:y:2007:i:9-10:p:448-464. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lenka Herrmannova). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/icunicz.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .