Consumer boycott of companies implementing offshoring strategies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Roza, Marja & Van den Bosch, Frans A.J. & Volberda, Henk W., 2011. "Offshoring strategy: Motives, functions, locations, and governance modes of small, medium-sized and large firms," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 314-323, June.
- Robert Innes, 2006. "A Theory of Consumer Boycotts under Symmetric Information and Imperfect Competition," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 116(511), pages 355-381, April.
- Charles A Funk & Jonathan D Arthurs & Len J Treviño & Jeff Joireman, 2010. "Consumer animosity in the global value chain: The effect of international production shifts on willingness to purchase hybrid products," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 41(4), pages 639-651, May.
- Jean-Robert Tyran & Dirk Engelmann, 2005.
"To Buy or Not to Buy? An Experimental Study of Consumer Boycotts in Retail Markets,"
London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 72(285), pages 1-16, February.
- Jean-Robert Tyran & Dirk Engelmann, 2002. "To Buy or Not to Buy? An Experimental Study of Consumer Boycotts in Retail Markets," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2002 2002-13, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Hoffmann, Stefan & Müller, Stefan, 2009. "Consumer boycotts due to factory relocation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 62(2), pages 239-247, February.
- Neeraj Bharadwaj & Anne Roggeveen, 2008. "The impact of offshored and outsourced call service centers on customer appraisals," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 19(1), pages 13-23, March.
- Farah, Maya F. & Newman, Andrew J., 2010. "Exploring consumer boycott intelligence using a socio-cognitive approach," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(4), pages 347-355, April.
- Sen, Sankar & Gurhan-Canli, Zeynep & Morwitz, Vicki, 2001. " Withholding Consumption: A Social Dilemma Perspective on Consumer Boycotts," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 28(3), pages 399-417, December.
- Nicolas Papadopoulos & Statia Elliot & Alessandro De Nisco, 2013. "From ‘made-in’ to ‘product-country images’ and ‘place branding’: a journey through research time and space," MERCATI E COMPETITIVITÀ, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2013(2), pages 37-57.
- Giuseppe Bertoli & Riccardo Resciniti, 2013. "Made in Italy e country of origin effect," MERCATI E COMPETITIVITÀ, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2013(2), pages 13-36.
- Xinshu Zhao & John G. Lynch & Qimei Chen, 2010. "Reconsidering Baron and Kenny: Myths and Truths about Mediation Analysis," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 37(2), pages 197-206, August.
- Andrew John & Jill Klein, 2003. "The Boycott Puzzle: Consumer Motivations for Purchase Sacrifice," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 49(9), pages 1196-1209, September.
- Christopher Robertson & Anna Lamin & Grigorios Livanis, 2010. "Stakeholder Perceptions of Offshoring and Outsourcing: The Role of Embedded Issues," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 95(2), pages 167-189, August.
More about this item
KeywordsDelocalizzazione; boicottaggio; atteggiamento; etnocentrismo;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fan:mcmcmc:v:html10.3280/mc2015-003007. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Angelo Ventriglia). General contact details of provider: http://www.francoangeli.it/riviste/sommario.asp?IDRivista=125 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.