Income and Wealth in The Irish Longitudinal Study on Ageing
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- O'Sullivan, Vincent & Nolan, Brian & Barrett, Alan, 2013. "Income and Wealth in the Irish Longitudinal Study on Ageing," IZA Discussion Papers 7393, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
References listed on IDEAS
- Oswald, Andrew J. & Powdthavee, Nattavudh, 2008.
"Does happiness adapt? A longitudinal study of disability with implications for economists and judges,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 92(5-6), pages 1061-1077, June.
- Oswald, Andrew J. & Powdthavee, Nattavudh, 2006. "Does Happiness Adapt? A Longitudinal Study of Disability with Implications for Economists and Judges," IZA Discussion Papers 2208, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- James P. Smith, 2007. "The Impact of Socioeconomic Status on Health over the Life-Course," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 42(4).
- Cameron,A. Colin & Trivedi,Pravin K., 2008. "Microeconometrics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9787111235767, March.
- David, Paul A. & Reder, Melvin W. (ed.), 1974. "Nations and Households in Economic Growth," Elsevier Monographs, Elsevier, edition 1, number 9780122050503.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Irene Mosca & Alan Barrett, 2016.
"The impact of adult child emigration on the mental health of older parents,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 29(3), pages 687-719, July.
- Mosca, Irene & Barrett, Alan, 2014. "The Impact of Adult Child Emigration on the Mental Health of Older Parents," IZA Discussion Papers 8037, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- A. Barrett & V. O'Sullivan, 2014.
"The wealth, health and well-being of Ireland's older people before and during the economic crisis,"
Applied Economics Letters,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(10), pages 675-678, July.
- Barrett, Alan & O'Sullivan, Vincent, 2013. "The Wealth, Health and Wellbeing of Ireland's Older People Before and During the Economic Crisis," IZA Discussion Papers 7832, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Mosca, Irene & McCrory, Cathal, 2016. "Personality and wealth accumulation among older couples: Do dispositional characteristics pay dividends?," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 1-19.
More about this item
Keywordsfamily; children; Ireland;
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
- J14 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of the Elderly; Economics of the Handicapped; Non-Labor Market Discrimination
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eso:journl:v:45:y:2014:i:3:p:329-348. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Martina Lawless). General contact details of provider: http://www.esr.ie .