Re-conceptualising Commitments to Sustainable Development in the 21st Century – Nurturing Action and Accountability in the Networked World
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Daniel H. Cole, 2011. "From Global to Polycentric Climate Governance," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers 30, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
- Harriet Bulkeley & Liliana Andonova & Karin BÃ¤ckstrand & Michele Betsill & Daniel Compagnon & Rosaleen Duffy & Ans Kolk & Matthew Hoffmann & David Levy & Peter Newell & Tori Milledge & Matthew Paters, 2012. "Governing climate change transnationally: assessing the evidence from a database of sixty initiatives," Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 30(4), pages 591-612, August.
- Elinor Ostrom, 2012.
"Nested externalities and polycentric institutions: must we wait for global solutions to climate change before taking actions at other scales?,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), pages 353-369.
- Gaurab Aryal & Ronald Stauber, 2013. "Trembles in Extensive Games with Ambiguity Averse Players," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2013-606, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Aseem Prakash & Matthew Potoski, 2012. "Voluntary environmental programs: A comparative perspective," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 31(1), pages 123-138, December.
- R. Quentin Grafton, 2000. "Governance of the Commons: A Role for the State?," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 76(4), pages 504-517.
More about this item
Keywordssustainable development; policy goals;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eso:journl:v:45:y:2014:i:2:p:223-244. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Martina Lawless). General contact details of provider: http://www.esr.ie .