Open Innovation: Organizational Challenges of a New Paradigm of Innovation Management
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- José López RODRÍGUEZ & Antonio García LORENZO, 2010. "Open Innovation: Organizational Challenges of a New Paradigm of Innovation Management," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 3, pages 99-110, November.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lee, Sungjoo & Park, Gwangman & Yoon, Byungun & Park, Jinwoo, 2010. "Open innovation in SMEs--An intermediated network model," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 290-300, March.
- April Mitchell Franco & Darren Filson, 2000. "Knowledge Diffusion through Employee Mobility," Claremont Colleges Working Papers 2000-61, Claremont Colleges.
- April Mitchell Franco & Darren Filson, 2006. "Spin‐outs: knowledge diffusion through employee mobility," RAND Journal of Economics, RAND Corporation, vol. 37(4), pages 841-860, December.
- Mark Rogers, 2004. "Networks, Firm Size and Innovation," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 22(2), pages 141-153, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Santos, Antonio Bob, 2015. "Open Innovation research: trends and influences – a bibliometric analysis," MPRA Paper 67648, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:ers:journl:v:xvi:y:2013:i:sisme:p:57-70 is not listed on IDEAS
- Karel Havlíček & Eleftherios Thalassinos & Liliana Berezkinova, 2013. "Innovation Management and Controlling in SMEs," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(4), pages 57-70.
More about this item
KeywordsOpen Innovation; Coordination; Incentives; Intellectual Property;
- M12 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Personnel Management; Executives; Executive Compensation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ers:journl:v:xiv:y:2011:i:1:p:77-84. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marios Agiomavritis). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersj.eu/ .