Open Innovation: Organizational Challenges of a New Paradigm of Innovation Management
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- José López RODRÍGUEZ & Antonio García LORENZO, 2010. "Open Innovation: Organizational Challenges of a New Paradigm of Innovation Management," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 3, pages 99-110, November.
References listed on IDEAS
- April Mitchell Franco & Darren Filson, 2000. "Knowledge Diffusion through Employee Mobility," Claremont Colleges Working Papers 2000-61, Claremont Colleges.
- Lee, Sungjoo & Park, Gwangman & Yoon, Byungun & Park, Jinwoo, 2010. "Open innovation in SMEs--An intermediated network model," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 290-300, March.
- April Mitchell Franco & Darren Filson, 2006. "Spin‐outs: knowledge diffusion through employee mobility," RAND Journal of Economics, RAND Corporation, vol. 37(4), pages 841-860, December.
- Mark Rogers, 2004. "Networks, Firm Size and Innovation," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 22(2), pages 141-153, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Santos, Antonio Bob, 2015. "Open Innovation research: trends and influences – a bibliometric analysis," MPRA Paper 67648, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:ers:journl:v:xvi:y:2013:i:sisme:p:57-70 is not listed on IDEAS
- Karel Havlíček & Eleftherios Thalassinos & Liliana Berezkinova, 2013. "Innovation Management and Controlling in SMEs," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(4), pages 57-70.
More about this item
KeywordsOpen Innovation; Coordination; Incentives; Intellectual Property;
- M12 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Personnel Management; Executives; Executive Compensation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ers:journl:v:xiv:y:2011:i:1:p:77-84. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marios Agiomavritis). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersj.eu/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.