The Equilibrium Value of The Euro/$ US Exchange Rate: An Evaluation of Research
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Giancarlo Gandolfo & Alberto Felettigh, 1998. "The NATREX: an Alternative Approach Theory and Empirical Verifications," Working Papers 52, Sapienza University of Rome, CIDEI.
- Carsten Detken & Alistair Dieppe & Jérôme Henry & Frank Smets & Carmen Marin, 2002. "Determinants of the Effective Real Exchange Rate of the Synthetic Euro: Alternative Methodological Approaches," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(4), pages 404-436, December.
- repec:spr:sptbec:978-3-662-49862-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Issing, Otmar, 2000. "How to Promote Growth in the Euro Area: The Contribution of Monetary Policy," International Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 3(2), pages 309-327, July.
- Giancarlo Gandolfo, 2016.
"International Finance and Open-Economy Macroeconomics,"
Springer Texts in Business and Economics,
edition 2, number 978-3-662-49862-0, April.
- Gandolfo, Giancarlo & Goldberg, Michael D., 2005. "International Finance And Open-Economy Macroeconomics," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 9(02), pages 263-266, April.
- Stein, Jerome L. & Paladino, Giovanna, 1997. "Recent developments in international finance: A guide to research," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 21(11-12), pages 1685-1720, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pavel Trunin & Dmitriy Kniazev & Ekaterina Kuduykina, 2010.
"Perspective issues in the CBR`s exchange rate policy,"
Research Paper Series,
Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, issue 144P.
- Trunin, Pavel & Knyazev, Dmitriy & Kudykina, Ekaterina, 2010.
"Анализ Факторов Динамики Обменного Курса Рубля
[Perspective issues in the CBR`s exchange rate policy]," MPRA Paper 33944, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Trunin, Pavel & Knyazev, Dmitriy & Kudykina, Ekaterina, 2010. "Анализ Факторов Динамики Обменного Курса Рубля
- Daniela Federici & Giancarlo Gandolfo, 2011.
"The Euro/Dollar Exchange Rate: Chaotic or Non-Chaotic?,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
3420, CESifo Group Munich.
- Daniela Federici & Giancarlo Gandolfo, 2011. "The Euro/Dollar Exchange Rate: Chaotic or Non-Chaotic?," DEGIT Conference Papers c016_035, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Jorge Pérez-Rodríguez, 2006. "The Euro and Other Major Currencies Floating Against the U.S. Dollar," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 34(4), pages 367-384, December.
More about this item
KeywordsEuro; NATREX; BEER; equilibrium exchange rates; international capital flows; misalignment.;
- F3 - International Economics - - International Finance
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
- F36 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Financial Aspects of Economic Integration
- F43 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Economic Growth of Open Economies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ers:journl:v:iv:y:2001:i:1-2:p:73-108. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marios Agiomavritis). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersj.eu/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.