On the benefits of fiscal policy coordination in a currency union: a note
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:sptbec:978-3-662-49862-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Giancarlo Gandolfo, 2016.
"International Finance and Open-Economy Macroeconomics,"
Springer Texts in Business and Economics,
edition 2, number 978-3-662-49862-0, February.
- Gandolfo, Giancarlo & Goldberg, Michael D., 2005. "International Finance And Open-Economy Macroeconomics," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 9(02), pages 263-266, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Belke, Ansgar & Osowski, Thomas, 2016.
"Measuring fiscal spillovers in EMU and beyond: A global VAR approach,"
Ruhr Economic Papers
661, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Belke, Ansgar & Osowski, Thomas, 2017. "Measuring fiscal spillovers in EMU and beyond: A Global VAR approach," Annual Conference 2017 (Vienna): Alternative Structures for Money and Banking 168102, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Ansgar Belke & Thomas Osowski, 2016. "Measuring fiscal spillovers in EMU and beyond: A global VAR approach," ROME Working Papers 201606, ROME Network.
- Belke, Ansgar & Osowski, Thomas, 2016. "Measuring fiscal spillovers in EMU and beyond: A Global VAR approach," CEPS Papers 12109, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Alcidi, Cinzia & Gros, Daniel, 2014. "Implications of EU Governance Reforms: Rationale and Practical Application," ETLA Reports 25, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Ansgar Belke, 2009. "Fiscal Stimulus Packages and Uncertainty in Times of Crisis. Economic Policy for Open Economies," Economic Analysis and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 25-46, March.
More about this item
KeywordsCurrency union; Fiscal policy coordination; Stabiliser mechanisms; E63; F42;
- E63 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Comparative or Joint Analysis of Fiscal and Monetary Policy; Stabilization; Treasury Policy
- F42 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - International Policy Coordination and Transmission
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:empiri:v:36:y:2009:i:1:p:45-49. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.