The Government Expenditure Multiplier and its Estimates for Poland in 2006-2009
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Thomas I. Palley, 2009. "Imports and the income-expenditure model: implications for fiscal policy and recession fighting," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(2), pages 311-322, December.
- repec:spr:sptbec:978-3-662-49862-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Vladimir Gligorov & Mario Holzner & Leon Podkaminer, 2011. "Monthly Report No. 8-9/2011," wiiw Monthly Reports 2011-08-09, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Giancarlo Gandolfo, 2016.
"International Finance and Open-Economy Macroeconomics,"
Springer Texts in Business and Economics,
edition 2, number 978-3-662-49862-0, April.
- Gandolfo, Giancarlo & Goldberg, Michael D., 2005. "International Finance And Open-Economy Macroeconomics," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 9(02), pages 263-266, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gabrisch, Hubert, 2011. "On the Twin Deficits Hypothesis and the Import Propensity in Transition Countries," IWH Discussion Papers 20/2011, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- Pusch, Toralf & Rannenberg, Ansgar, 2011. "Fiscal Spending Multiplier Calculations based on Input-Output Tables – with an Application to EU Members," IWH Discussion Papers 1/2011, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- Hubert Gabrisch, 2015. "On the twin deficits hypothesis and the import intensity in transition countries," International Economics and Economic Policy, Springer, vol. 12(2), pages 205-220, June.
More about this item
Keywordsmacroeconomics; principle of effective demand; fiscal multiplier; stabilization policy;
- E0 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General
- E12 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Keynes; Keynesian; Post-Keynesian
- E20 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- E63 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Comparative or Joint Analysis of Fiscal and Monetary Policy; Stabilization; Treasury Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wii:wpaper:63. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Customer service). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wiiwwat.html .