Macroeconomic Factors Affecting Budget Deficit in Pakistan: A Time Series Analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lin, Hsin-Yi & Chu, Hao-Pang, 2013. "Are fiscal deficits inflationary?," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 214-233.
- Jamaleddin Mohseni Zonuzi & Mahnaz S.Hashemi Pourvaladi & Nasrin Faraji, 2011. "The Relationship between Budget Deficit and Inflation in Iran," Iranian Economic Review, Economics faculty of Tehran university, vol. 16(1), pages 117-133, winter.
- Ari Aisen & David Hauner, 2013.
"Budget deficits and interest rates: a fresh perspective,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(17), pages 2501-2510, June.
- Ari Aisen & David Hauner, 2008. "Budget Deficits and Interest Rates; A Fresh Perspective," IMF Working Papers 08/42, International Monetary Fund.
- Tanzi, Vito, 1982. "Fiscal disequilibrium in developing countries," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 10(12), pages 1069-1082, December.
- Kahnim Farajova, 2011. "Budget Deficit and Macroeconomics Fundamentals: The case of Azerbaijan," International Journal of Business and Economic Sciences Applied Research (IJBESAR), Eastern Macedonia and Thrace Institute of Technology (EMATTECH), Kavala, Greece, vol. 4(2), pages 143-158, August.
- M. Aslam Chaudhary & Ghulam Shabbir, 2004. "Macroeconomic Impacts of Monetary Variables on Pakistan’s Foreign Sector," Lahore Journal of Economics, Department of Economics, The Lahore School of Economics, vol. 9(1), pages 62-84, Jan-June.
More about this item
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
- H68 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - Forecasts of Budgets, Deficits, and Debt
- O47 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Empirical Studies of Economic Growth; Aggregate Productivity; Cross-Country Output Convergence
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eok:journl:v:5:y:2013:i:4:p:17-33. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.