The Egyptian tax system reforms, investment and tax evasion (2004-2008)
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Haidar, Jamal Ibrahim, 2012.
"The impact of business regulatory reforms on economic growth,"
Journal of the Japanese and International Economies,
Elsevier, pages 285-307.
- Jamal Ibrahim Haidar, "undated". "The Impact of Business Regulatory Reforms on Economic Growth," Working Paper 305086, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Jamal Ibrahim Haidar, 2012. "The impact of Business Regulatory Reforms on Economic Growth," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00717423, HAL.
- Jamal Ibrahim Haidar, 2012. "The Impact of Business Regulatory Reforms on Economic Growth," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 12044, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Jamal Ibrahim Haidar, 2012. "The Impact of Business Regulatory Reforms on Economic Growth," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00966139, HAL.
- Szarowska, Irena, 2009. "Tax burden and competition in the European Union – Does it change?," MPRA Paper 19934, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Simeon Djankov & Tim Ganser & Caralee McLiesh & Rita Ramalho & Andrei Shleifer, 2010.
"The Effect of Corporate Taxes on Investment and Entrepreneurship,"
American Economic Journal: Macroeconomics,
American Economic Association, pages 31-64.
- Simeon Djankov & Tim Ganser & Caralee McLiesh & Rita Ramalho & Andrei Shleifer, 2008. "The Effect of Corporate Taxes on Investment and Entrepreneurship," NBER Working Papers 13756, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rmalho, Rita & Ganser, Tim Christian & Shleifer, Andrei & McLiesh, Caralee & Djankov, Simeon, 2010. "The Effect of Corporate Taxes on Investment and Entrepreneurship," Scholarly Articles 8705900, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Alexander D Klemm & Dennis P Botman & Reza Baqir, 2008. "Investment Incentives and Effective Tax Rates in the Philippines; A Comparison With Neighboring Countries," IMF Working Papers 08/207, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
KeywordsTaxes; Tax obstacles; Tax reform; Investments; Tax evasion; The Egyptian economy; Eygpt;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eme:jeaspp:v:28:y:2012:i:1:p:53-78. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Virginia Chapman). General contact details of provider: http://www.emeraldinsight.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.