Analysis of the repatriation adjustment process in the Spanish context
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Megan Beckett & Julie Da Vanzo & Narayan Sastry & Constantijn Panis & Christine Peterson, 2001. "The Quality of Retrospective Data: An Examination of Long-Term Recall in a Developing Country," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 36(3), pages 593-625.
- Jeffrey P Shay & Sally A Baack, 2004. "Expatriate assignment, adjustment and effectiveness: an empirical examination of the big picture," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 35(3), pages 216-232, May.
- Bossard, Annette B. & Peterson, Richard B., 2005. "The repatriate experience as seen by American expatriates," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 9-28, February.
- Margaret A Shaffer & David A Harrison & K Matthew Gilley, 1999. "Dimensions, Determinants, and Differences in the Expatriate Adjustment Process," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 30(3), pages 557-581, September.
- Lazarova, Mila & Tarique, Ibraiz, 2005. "Knowledge transfer upon repatriation," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 40(4), pages 361-373, November.
- Michael G Harvey, 1989. "Repatriation of Corporate Executives: An Empirical Study," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 20(1), pages 131-144, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anika Breitenmoser & Benjamin Bader, 2016. "Repatriation outcomes affecting corporate ROI: a critical review and future agenda," Management Review Quarterly, Springer;Vienna University of Economics and Business, vol. 66(3), pages 195-234, June.
More about this item
KeywordsHuman resource management; Migrant workers; Spain;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eme:ijmpps:v:31:y:2010:i:1:p:21-41. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Virginia Chapman). General contact details of provider: http://www.emeraldinsight.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.