Political barriers to economic development in Russia: Obstacles to modernization under Yeltsin and Putin
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Irina Sinitsina, 2009. "Experience in Implementing Social Benefits Monetization Reform in Russia. Literature Review," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0381, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Kornai, Janos, 1992. "The Socialist System: The Political Economy of Communism," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198287766, June.
- Cédric Durand, 2008. "Between developmentalism and instrumentalization: the comeback of the producing state in Russia," Journal of Innovation Economics, De Boeck Université, vol. 0(2), pages 171-191.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Konstantins Benkovskis & Julia Wörz, 2016. "Non-price competitiveness of exports from emerging countries," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 51(2), pages 707-735, September.
- Wörz, Julia & Benkovskis, Konstantins, 2015. ""Made in China" - How does it affect our understanding of global market shares?," Working Paper Series 1787, European Central Bank.
- Konstantins Benkovskis & Julia Woerz, 2014.
""Made in China" - How Does it Affect Measures of Competitiveness?,"
2014/04, Latvijas Banka.
- Konstantins Benkovskis & Julia Wörz, 2014. "“Made in China” – How Does it Affect Measures of Competitiveness?," Working Papers 193, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
More about this item
KeywordsRussia; Political economy; Economic development; Modern history;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eme:ijdipp:v:10:y:2011:i:1:p:5-19. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Virginia Chapman). General contact details of provider: http://www.emeraldinsight.com .