Experience in Implementing Social Benefits Monetization Reform in Russia. Literature Review
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Luca A Ricci & Ronald MacDonald, 2002. "Purchasing Power Parity and New Trade Theory," IMF Working Papers 02/32, International Monetary Fund.
- Korhonen, Iikka & Juurikkala, Tuuli, 2007. "Equilibrium exchange rates in oil-dependent countries," BOFIT Discussion Papers 8/2007, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Durlauf, Steven N. & Johnson, Paul A. & Temple, Jonathan R.W., 2005.
Handbook of Economic Growth,in: Philippe Aghion & Steven Durlauf (ed.), Handbook of Economic Growth, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 8, pages 555-677
- Johnson, Paul & Durlauf, Steven N & Temple, Johnathan R. W., 2004. "Growth Econometrics," Vassar College Department of Economics Working Paper Series 61, Vassar College Department of Economics.
- Durlauf,S.N. & Johnson,P.A. & Temple,J.R.W., 2004. "Growth econometrics," Working papers 18, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Jeffrey D. Sachs & Andrew M. Warner, 1995. "Natural Resource Abundance and Economic Growth," NBER Working Papers 5398, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ben R. Craig & William E. Jackson & James B. Thomson, 2004. "On SBA-guaranteed lending and economic growth," Working Paper 0403, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Jesus Crespo-Cuaresma & Jarko Fidrmuc & Ronald MacDonald, 2005.
"The monetary approach to exchange rates in the CEECs,"
The Economics of Transition,
The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 13(2), pages 395-416, April.
- Crespo Cuaresma, Jesús & Fidrmuc, Jarko & MacDonald, Ronald, 2003. "The monetary approach to exchange rates in the CEECs," BOFIT Discussion Papers 14/2003, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Jesús Crespo-Cuaresma & Jarko Fidrmuc & Ronald McDonald, 2004. "The monetary approach to exchange rates in the CEECs," Macroeconomics 0401013, EconWPA.
- Balázs Égert & László Halpern & Ronald MacDonald, 2006.
"Equilibrium Exchange Rates in Transition Economies: Taking Stock of the Issues ,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 20(2), pages 257-324, April.
- Égert, Balázs & Halpern, László & MacDonald, Ronald, 2004. "Equilibrium Exchange Rates in Transition Economies: Taking Stock of the Issues," CEPR Discussion Papers 4809, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Balázs Égert & László Halpern & Ronald MacDonald, 2005. "Equilibrium Exchange Rates in Transition Economies: Taking Stock of the Issues," Working Papers 106, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- Bal??zs ??gert, & L??szl?? Halpern & Ronald MacDonald, 2005. "Equilibrium Exchange Rates in Transition Economies: Taking Stock of the Issues," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp793, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Ronald Mac Donald, 1998. "What Do We Really Know About Real Exchange Rates?," Working Papers 28, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- Paul Collier & Benedikt Goderis, 2007. "Prospects for Commodity Exporters," World Economics, World Economics, 1 Ivory Square, Plantation Wharf, London, United Kingdom, SW11 3UE, vol. 8(2), pages 1-15, April.
- Brůha, Jan & Podpiera, Jiří, 2007.
"Inquiries on dynamics of transition economy convergence in a two-country model,"
Working Paper Series
791, European Central Bank.
- Jiri Popiera & Jan Bruha, 2007. "Inquiries on Dynamics of Transition Economy Convergence in a Two-Country Model," 2007 Meeting Papers 587, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Miguel-Angel Martín & Agustín Herranz, 2004. "Human capital and economic growth in Spanish regions," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 10(4), pages 257-264, November.
- Thorvaldur Gylfason, 2001. "Natural Resources and Economic Growth: What Is the Connection?," CESifo Working Paper Series 530, CESifo Group Munich.
- Lopez, Humberto & Molina, Luis & Bussolo, Maurizio, 2007. "Remittances and the real exchange rate," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4213, The World Bank.
- Oomes, Nienke & Kalcheva, Katerina, 2007. "Diagnosing Dutch disease : Does Russia have the symptoms?," BOFIT Discussion Papers 7/2007, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Tobias Kronenberg, 2004.
"The curse of natural resources in the transition economies,"
The Economics of Transition,
The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 12(3), pages 399-426, September.
- Tobias Kronenberg, 2002. "The Curse Of Natural Resources In The Transition Economies," Working Papers 241, Leibniz Institut für Ost- und Südosteuropaforschung (Institute for East and Southeast European Studies).
- Kronenberg, Tobias, 2003. "The Curse Of Natural Resources In The Transition Economies," Research Memorandum 012, Maastricht University, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Hamid Faruqee, 1995.
"Long-Run Determinants of the Real Exchange Rate: A Stock-Flow Perspective,"
IMF Staff Papers,
Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 42(1), pages 80-107, March.
- Hamid Faruqee, 1994. "Long-Run Determinants of the Real Exchange Rate; A Stock-Flow Perspective," IMF Working Papers 94/90, International Monetary Fund.
- Corden, W M, 1984. "Booming Sector and Dutch Disease Economics: Survey and Consolidation," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 36(3), pages 359-380, November.
- Brůha, Jan & Podpiera, Jiří, 2007. "Transition economy convergence in a two-country model: implications for monetary integration," Working Paper Series 740, European Central Bank.
- Katerina Kalcheva & Nienke Oomes, 2007. "Diagnosing Dutch Disease; Does Russia Have the Symptoms?," IMF Working Papers 07/102, International Monetary Fund.
- G. MacDonald & D. Allen & S. Cruickshank, 2002. "Purchasing Power Parity-evidence from a new panel test," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(11), pages 1319-1324.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:10:y:2004:i:4:p:257-264 is not listed on IDEAS
- MacDonald, Ronald, 1998. "What determines real exchange rates?: The long and the short of it," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 117-153, June.
- Rudiger Ahrend & Donato de Rosa & William Tompson, 2007. "Russian Manufacturing and the Threat of ‘Dutch Disease': A Comparison of Competitiveness Developments in Russian and Ukrainian Industry," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 540, OECD Publishing.
- Papyrakis, Elissaios & Gerlagh, Reyer, 2004. "The resource curse hypothesis and its transmission channels," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 181-193, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Neil Robinson, 2011. "Political barriers to economic development in Russia: Obstacles to modernization under Yeltsin and Putin," International Journal of Development Issues, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 10(1), pages 5-19, April.
More about this item
Keywordsin-kind benefits; monetization; housing and communal services benefits; targeted social assistance; social sector reform; Russia; transition;
- H53 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Welfare Programs
- H77 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - Intergovernmental Relations; Federalism
- I39 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Other
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-02-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2010-02-20 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-TRA-2010-02-20 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sec:cnstan:0381. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Aleksandra Polak). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/caseepl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.