Mexico and the Globalization of Services: Outflanked Once Again?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Myers, Gordon M. & Papageorgiou, Yorgos Y., 2000.
"Immigration control and the welfare state,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 75(2), pages 183-207, February.
- Gordon M. Myers & Yorgos Y. Papageorgiou, 1997. "Immigration Control and the Welfare State," Working Papers 97001, University of Waterloo, Department of Economics, revised Jan 1997.
- Gordon M Myers & Yorgos Y Papageorgiou, 1997. "Immigration Control and the Welfare State," Department of Economics Working Papers 1997-01, McMaster University.
- David E. Wildasin, 1994. "Income Redistribution and Migration," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 27(3), pages 637-656, August.
- Peter Hammond & Jaume Sempere, 2009. "Migration with local public goods and the gains from changing places," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 41(3), pages 359-377, December.
- Richard A. Brecher & Ehsan U. Choudhri, 1990. "Gains from International Factor Movements without Lump-Sum Compensation: Taxation by Location versus Nationality," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 23(1), pages 44-59, February.
- Wellisch, Dietmar & Walz, Uwe, 1998. "Why do rich countries prefer free trade over free migration? The role of the modern welfare state," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 42(8), pages 1595-1612, September.
More about this item
KeywordsMexico; offshoring; outsourcing; services; globalization.;
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- L84 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Personal, Professional, and Business Services
- O54 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Latin America; Caribbean
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:emc:ecomex:v:17:y:2008:i:2:p:171-202. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.