Financing of the private sector in Mexico, 2000-05 : evolution, composition, and determinants
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Aaron Tornell & Frank Westermann & Lorenzo Martinez, 2004. "Nafta and Mexico Less-than-Steller Performance," UCLA Economics Working Papers 833, UCLA Department of Economics.
- repec:wbk:wboper:13429 is not listed on IDEAS
- Beck, Thorsten & Demirguc-Kunt, Asli, 2006. "Small and medium-size enterprises: Access to finance as a growth constraint," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 30(11), pages 2931-2943, November.
- Zervos, Sara, 2004. "The transactions costs of primary market issuance : the case of Brazil, Chile, and Mexico," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3424, The World Bank.
- World Bank & International Finance Corporation, "undated". "Doing Business in Mexico," World Bank Other Operational Studies 13430, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Santos, Gisler Andre & Sheng, Hsia Hua & Bortoluzzo, Adriana, 2012. "The Use of Trade Credit by Firms: Evidence for Latin America," Insper Working Papers wpe_277, Insper Working Paper, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.
More about this item
KeywordsBanks&Banking Reform; Financial Intermediation; Economic Theory&Research; Public Sector Economics&Finance; Financial Crisis Management&Restructuring;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-06-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2007-06-30 (Banking)
- NEP-DEV-2007-06-30 (Development)
- NEP-HIS-2007-06-30 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:4264. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.