The transactions costs of primary market issuance : the case of Brazil, Chile, and Mexico
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Augusto De La Torre & Sergio L. Schmukler, 2004.
"Whither Latin American Capital Markets?,"
World Bank Publications,
The World Bank, number 25933, July.
- Augusto de la Torre & Sergio Schmukler, 2005. "Whither Latin American Capital Markets?," World Bank Other Operational Studies 10336, The World Bank.
- World Bank, 2009. "Peru - Developing New Structured Financial Products to Channel Savings Towards Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) Growth," World Bank Other Operational Studies 3039, The World Bank.
- Jiménez, Luis Felipe, 2008. "Venture capital and innovation in Latin America," Revista CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), December.
- Juan J. Cortina & Tatiana Didier & Sergio L. Schmukler, 2017. "Corporate Debt Maturity in Developing Countries: Sources of Long- and Short-Termism," Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers 142, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- Cortina Lorente,Juan Jose & Didier Brandao,Tatiana & Schmukler,Sergio L., 2017. "Corporate debt maturity in developing countries : sources of long- and short-termism," Policy Research Working Paper Series 8222, The World Bank.
- World Bank, 2007. "Chile : Investment Climate Assessment, Volume 2. Background Chapters," World Bank Other Operational Studies 7716, The World Bank.
- Russ, Katheryn N. & Valderrama, Diego, 2012. "A theory of bank versus bond finance and intra-industry reallocation," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 652-673.
- Hela Cheikhrouhou & W. Britt Gwinner & John Pollner & Emanuel Salinas & Sophie Sirtaine & Dimitri Vittas, 2007. "Structured Finance in Latin America : Channeling Pension Funds to Housing, Infrastructure, and Small Businesses," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6782, April.
- World Bank, 2005. "Corporate Governance Country Assessment : Brazil," World Bank Other Operational Studies 8273, The World Bank.
- Elkinawy, Susan, 2005. "Mutual fund preferences for Latin American equities surrounding financial crises," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 211-237, September.
- Stephanou, Constantinos & Munoz, Emanuel Salinas, 2007. "Financing of the private sector in Mexico, 2000-05 : evolution, composition, and determinants," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4264, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial Intermediation; International Terrorism&Counterterrorism; Economic Theory&Research; Payment Systems&Infrastructure; Banks&Banking Reform; Economic Theory&Research; Financial Intermediation; Banks&Banking Reform; Environmental Economics&Policies; Housing Finance;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:3424. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .