The transactions costs of primary market issuance : the case of Brazil, Chile, and Mexico
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Augusto De La Torre & Sergio L. Schmukler, 2004.
"Whither Latin American Capital Markets?,"
World Bank Publications,
The World Bank, number 25933, July.
- Augusto de la Torre & Sergio Schmukler, 2005. "Whither Latin American Capital Markets?," World Bank Other Operational Studies 10336, The World Bank.
- World Bank, 2009. "Peru - Developing New Structured Financial Products to Channel Savings Towards Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) Growth," World Bank Other Operational Studies 3039, The World Bank.
- Cortina, Juan J. & Ismail, Soha & Schmukler, Sergio L., 2018. "Firm financing and growth in the Arab region," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 361-383.
- Cortina Lorente,Juan Jose & Ismail,Soha Ismail Ahmed Aly & Schmukler,Sergio L. & Cortina Lorente,Juan Jose & Ismail,Soha Ismail Ahmed Aly & Schmukler,Sergio L., 2016. "Firm financing and growth in the Arab region," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7756, The World Bank.
- Soha Ismail & Juan Jose Cortina Lorente & Sergio L. Schmukler, 2017. "Firm Financing and Growth in the Arab Region," Working Papers 1092, Economic Research Forum, revised 05 Nov 2017.
- Jiménez, Luis Felipe, 2008. "Venture capital and innovation in Latin America," Revista CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), December.
- Juan J. Cortina & Tatiana Didier & Sergio L. Schmukler, 2017. "Corporate Debt Maturity in Developing Countries: Sources of Long- and Short-Termism," Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers 142, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- Cortina Lorente,Juan Jose & Didier Brandao,Tatiana & Schmukler,Sergio L. & Cortina Lorente,Juan Jose & Didier Brandao,Tatiana & Schmukler,Sergio L., 2017. "Corporate debt maturity in developing countries : sources of long- and short-termism," Policy Research Working Paper Series 8222, The World Bank.
- World Bank, 2007. "Chile : Investment Climate Assessment, Volume 2. Background Chapters," World Bank Other Operational Studies 7716, The World Bank.
- Russ, Katheryn N. & Valderrama, Diego, 2012. "A theory of bank versus bond finance and intra-industry reallocation," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 652-673.
- Hela Cheikhrouhou & W. Britt Gwinner & John Pollner & Emanuel Salinas & Sophie Sirtaine & Dimitri Vittas, 2007. "Structured Finance in Latin America : Channeling Pension Funds to Housing, Infrastructure, and Small Businesses," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6782, September.
- World Bank, 2005. "Corporate Governance Country Assessment : Brazil," World Bank Other Operational Studies 8273, The World Bank.
- Elkinawy, Susan, 2005. "Mutual fund preferences for Latin American equities surrounding financial crises," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 211-237, September.
- Stephanou, Constantinos & Munoz, Emanuel Salinas, 2007. "Financing of the private sector in Mexico, 2000-05 : evolution, composition, and determinants," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4264, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial Intermediation; International Terrorism&Counterterrorism; Economic Theory&Research; Payment Systems&Infrastructure; Banks&Banking Reform; Economic Theory&Research; Financial Intermediation; Banks&Banking Reform; Environmental Economics&Policies; Housing Finance;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:3424. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.