Property: A Bundle of Rights? Prologue to the Property Symposium
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ramirez Carlos D., 2011. "The $700 Billion Bailout: A Public-Choice Interpretation," Review of Law & Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 7(1), pages 291-318, November.
- Vaughn, Michael G. & Fu, Qiang & Wernet, Stephen J. & DeLisi, Matt & Beaver, Kevin M. & Perron, Brian E. & Howard, Matthew O., 2011. "Characteristics of abstainers from substance use and antisocial behavior in the United States," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 212-217, May.
- Vaughn, Michael G. & DeLisi, Matt & Gunter, Tracy & Fu, Qiang & Beaver, Kevin M. & Perron, Brian E. & Howard, Matthew O., 2011. "The Severe 5%: A Latent Class Analysis of the Externalizing Behavior Spectrum in the United States," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 75-80, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Richard A. Epstein, 2011. "Bundle-of-Rights Theory as a Bulwark Against Statist Conceptions of Private Property," Econ Journal Watch, Econ Journal Watch, vol. 8(3), pages 223-235, September.
- Orsi, Fabienne, 2013. "Elinor Ostrom et les faisceaux de droits : l’ouverture d’un nouvel espace pour penser la propriété commune," Revue de la Régulation - Capitalisme, institutions, pouvoirs, Association Recherche et Régulation, vol. 14.
- Eric R. Claeys, 2011. "Bundle-of-Sticks Notions in Legal and Economic Scholarship," Econ Journal Watch, Econ Journal Watch, vol. 8(3), pages 205-214, September.
More about this item
KeywordsProperty; bundle of rights; exclusion; ownership; legal realism; law and economics;
- A1 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics
- K00 - Law and Economics - - General - - - General (including Data Sources and Description)
- K1 - Law and Economics - - Basic Areas of Law
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ejw:journl:v:8:y:2011:i:3:p:193-204. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jason Briggeman). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edgmuus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.