Property: A Bundle of Rights? Prologue to the Property Symposium
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Richard A. Epstein, 2011. "Bundle-of-Rights Theory as a Bulwark Against Statist Conceptions of Private Property," Econ Journal Watch, Econ Journal Watch, vol. 8(3), pages 223-235, September.
- Orsi, Fabienne, 2013. "Elinor Ostrom et les faisceaux de droits : l’ouverture d’un nouvel espace pour penser la propriété commune," Revue de la Régulation - Capitalisme, institutions, pouvoirs, Association Recherche et Régulation, vol. 14.
- Eric R. Claeys, 2011. "Bundle-of-Sticks Notions in Legal and Economic Scholarship," Econ Journal Watch, Econ Journal Watch, vol. 8(3), pages 205-214, September.
More about this item
KeywordsProperty; bundle of rights; exclusion; ownership; legal realism; law and economics;
- A1 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics
- K00 - Law and Economics - - General - - - General (including Data Sources and Description)
- K1 - Law and Economics - - Basic Areas of Law
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ejw:journl:v:8:y:2011:i:3:p:193-204. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jason Briggeman). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edgmuus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .